"BKK Shutdown" in Phuket

PhuketAmerican

Ciaran,

I saw your comment and the response was pitiful. I also push the idea that Lese Majeste might need to be the first law to be rescinded, as abused for political purposes as it is. That got me a response I was going to be turned in and incarcerated soon.

When you try to explain that these ideas of mystery councils and magical reforms are pure fascism, you get shut down as "negative. "

It really is worrying. Perhaps an army intervention would be a good idea, though not sure what would change because of it, would just be the same a year or two. I guess the coup of 2006 was the catalyst for these present problems, better to have let Thaksin run his course.

Maybe a UN intervention !! Now there's an idea. Just think -foreigners obtaining equal rights! Could Suthep be doing us a favor?

Edited by EBlair48

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ciaran,

I saw your comment and the response was pitiful. I also push the idea that Lese Majeste might need to be the first law to be rescinded, as abused for political purposes as it is. That got me a response I was going to be turned in and incarcerated soon.

When you try to explain that these ideas of mystery councils and magical reforms are pure fascism, you get shut down as "negative. "

It really is worrying. Perhaps an army intervention would be a good idea, though not sure what would change because of it, would just be the same a year or two. I guess the coup of 2006 was the catalyst for these present problems, better to have let Thaksin run his course.

Maybe a UN intervention !! Now there's an idea. Just think -foreigners obtaining equal rights! Could Suthep be doing us a favor?

Yes my question was straight forward and simple as they seem to be such pro PDRC i just wanted to know what the plan for reform was sine these people seemed like such experts and every story has been pro PDRC.. The answer was beyond pathetic. To suggest that no plan is needed is absurd.

But getting back to the topic lol - people yes have a right to protest. But when has become obvious that their goal has failed its time to retreat and take stock. I wholeheartedly agree needs to take place but it must be done with everyone included otherwise it will never last.

Protest yes, block traffic, govt services, offices and threaten kidnapping, no.

This lack of cohesive plan for The Magical Mystery Council is like the Peter Pan Principle, Just think good thoughts and it'll happen.

Seems Suthep is forgetting poll after poll has it Thais actually like corruption.

You want reform, start in schools and make it stick for generations- that's what Constitutions are for.