Cant eat chili, not a fan of rice, anyone else?

lmfao

So because (apparently) there has never been a study that suggests that mcdonalds is bad for you, we should assume that it is as good for you as any other food?

A nonsense article suggesting that mcdonalds is good for you negates other research that suggests that that type of food is bad for you?

There was a tv show where the guy only ate at McDs for a month, at least one upsized every day, and finish each meal.

After 3 weeks his doctor said he would die if he carried on.

So if he stopped eating McDs would he live forever?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough About M Ds, I don't even eat it too often once a week, and when I used to live in the USA I didn't eat the crap for 4 years lol.... I have started eating chili again, and Thai food and noodles, so this thread is over.... Thanks Everyone for the kind and not so Kind words of Advice biggrin.pngwai2.gifbiggrin.png

spicy food give me reflux..so i dont eat it..got bored with rice also...so eat pork chicken fish...mai pet..is ok

How many kinds of rice have you eaten in Thailand?

Is a potato not a potato ? Rice is rice, yeh different types same as a potato. Rice is flavoured by ''stuff''', most of that in LOS is sad.png .

I like Indian grub though....rice with flavours my innards quite like.........thumbsup.gif

spicy food give me reflux..so i dont eat it..got bored with rice also...so eat pork chicken fish...mai pet..is ok

Easy to confuse gall bladder problems with reflux. I did for years.

Try reducing your fat intake, if it's gall bladder the problems will likely disappear.

Edited by FiftyTwo

How many kinds of rice have you eaten in Thailand?

Is a potato not a potato ? Rice is rice, yeh different types same as a potato. Rice is flavoured by ''stuff''', most of that in LOS is sad.png .

I like Indian grub though....rice with flavours my innards quite like.........thumbsup.gif

I eat 6 different kinds of rice every week. White Jasmine from our farm, brown jasmine that I buy, sticky rice, Aborio rice from Italy, Thai black rice, Thai red rice.

No, a potato is definitely not a potato. There are Idaho potatoes for baking and Yukon gold for making many things and new red potatoes for salads and of course many varieties of sweet potatoes. Potatoes differ in both flavor and starch content as does rice.