PDRC vows it will not lay siege on SET, AEROTHAI, and BTS

webfact

Yes we will, no we will not, yes we are, no I don't think so.

Make up your dam_n minds. xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webp alt=bah.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4274630315 width=19 height=19>

BANGKOK, 14 Jan 2014 (NNT) - The People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) has affirmed that it will not lay siege on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), the Aeronautical Radio of Thailand (AEROTHAI), and other transportation hubs.

I think you should make up your mind. PRDC have been fairly clear but you aren't it seems.

I think you should read more of the topics here before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself.

So should you. Insulting people and calling them fools because they support opposition to the party you choose to support doesn't make your view right.

Read up about all the actions of PTP since they came to govern. Read their u-turns, lies and contradictions. Plenty to go at. If you still want to support and believe them fine. That doesn't necessarily make you a fool. Claiming people with different views are less intelligent, mentally ill or feeble is a trait of oppressive regimes throughout history.

Little example - little sis "there won't be a cabinet shuffle"; big brother aka the caddy " oh yes there will" - pure pantomime.

Now we shall see how believable this PDRC spokesperson is.

Korn says PDRC protesters will not block SET, Aeronautical Radio

BANGKOK: -- The People's Democratic Reform Committee will not lead protesters to block the operations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Aeronautical Radio of Thailand, former Democrat MP Korn Chatikavanij said.

He posted a message on his Facebook wall that the PDRC had affirmed with him that it would not cause unnecessary hardship to the people and the private sector because the PDRC's targets are caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her Cabinet.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-01-14

Korn is a liar. He lied in his FCCT speech that before the present government, no government has ever borrowed out of budget except the military to buy their "toys". He also said coup should be seen in the context of Thai politics. So, in the context of Thai politics, seizing power from a people elected government is to him legal. LOL, we will have many of that.

Yes we will, no we will not, yes we are, no I don't think so.

Make up your dam_n minds. xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webp alt=bah.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4274630315 width=19 height=19>

BANGKOK, 14 Jan 2014 (NNT) - The People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) has affirmed that it will not lay siege on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), the Aeronautical Radio of Thailand (AEROTHAI), and other transportation hubs.

I think you should make up your mind. PRDC have been fairly clear but you aren't it seems.

I think you should read more of the topics here before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself.

So should you. Insulting people and calling them fools because they support opposition to the party you choose to support doesn't make your view right.

Read up about all the actions of PTP since they came to govern. Read their u-turns, lies and contradictions. Plenty to go at. If you still want to support and believe them fine. That doesn't necessarily make you a fool. Claiming people with different views are less intelligent, mentally ill or feeble is a trait of oppressive regimes throughout history.

Little example - little sis "there won't be a cabinet shuffle"; big brother aka the caddy " oh yes there will" - pure pantomime.

Now we shall see how believable this PDRC spokesperson is.

You don't like it block me, or don't quote me. Your choice.

"Mr. Akekanut Prompunt, spokesperson of the PDRC told the media that the residents residing in the vicinity of the rally sites have responded well to the rally, "

I'm not responding very well to 16 hours a day of moronic angry amplified ranting being blasted into my Rajadamri condo.

• Like 1

Korn says PDRC protesters will not block SET, Aeronautical Radio

BANGKOK: -- The People's Democratic Reform Committee will not lead protesters to block the operations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Aeronautical Radio of Thailand, former Democrat MP Korn Chatikavanij said.

He posted a message on his Facebook wall that the PDRC had affirmed with him that it would not cause unnecessary hardship to the people and the private sector because the PDRC's targets are caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her Cabinet.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-01-14

Korn is a liar. He lied in his FCCT speech that before the present government, no government has ever borrowed out of budget except the military to buy their "toys". He also said coup should be seen in the context of Thai politics. So, in the context of Thai politics, seizing power from a people elected government is to him legal. LOL, we will have many of that.

What about he side ALL parties bought vote. Did he lie?

http://asiancorrespondent.com/19554/korn-on-the-democrats-in-the-northeast/

"Mr. Akekanut Prompunt, spokesperson of the PDRC told the media that the residents residing in the vicinity of the rally sites have responded well to the rally, "

I'm not responding very well to 16 hours a day of moronic angry amplified ranting being blasted into my Rajadamri condo.

Hear Hear.

The stage near me was blaring music until past 1 a.m. Monday night/Tues morning.

Does the PDRC have a "Hotline"? If so, I'd like to phone in a complaint. I can tolerate noise until 10 pm. And silence until 7 am.

What about the MRT the never mentioned the MRT

Last I checked, the MRT is both a "mass transit system" and consists of "railway stations".

PDRC affirms no plan to seize airports, AREOTHAI, railway stations, mass transit systems, stock market /MCOT

Another item of interest. Is blocking entrances to government building legal in Thailand? More lies coming from the mouths of southern thugs.

are the Northern and particularly the North-Eastern thugs any better ? where was that where corruption has by far the highest level of acceptance in the Kingdom ???