No Smax on the horizon, so maybe a Burgmann?

BSJ

The Yamaha shops just give me 'THAT LOOK' when I ask how long before the Smax is on sale.

So I had another look at the Suzuki Burgmann. OK, that may do the trick! Big underseat storage, rear disk brake, EFI, decent windscreen and made here so tax won't rip me a new a$$hole!

So where is the official Suzuki dealer in Pattaya? Sure, Mityon said they would be getting them in next month....but I would rather buy elsewhere.

Ps: Called into the top showroom of Watchara Complex, as they had Suzies in there a few years back, and discovered the motorcycle side of the showroom full of Triumph's and KTM's.

Like, 18 Triumph's! There wouldn't be 18 buyers in Pattaya over a year would there?

How much is a Burgman, I will assume it's the 400cc you are looking at and not the 650cc?

I haven't seen any Suzuki dealer in Pattaya either, you probably have to buy from Mityon.

Have you considered a Sym400? I think they are about 210K baht?

I think both the Burgman and Sym looks like shit (the rear department looks like a ship or I don't know what, he-he) but the Tmax 530/500 i could live with.

How much is a Burgman, I will assume it's the 400cc you are looking at and not the 650cc?

I haven't seen any Suzuki dealer in Pattaya either, you probably have to buy from Mityon.

Have you considered a Sym400? I think they are about 210K baht?

I think both the Burgman and Sym looks like shit (the rear department looks like a ship or I don't know what, he-he) but the Tmax 530/500 i could live with.

"I think both the Burgman and Sym looks like shit (the rear department looks like a ship or I don't know what, he-he) but the Tmax 530/500 i could live with."

Sorta, Yes and yes!

That's yes to the back end looks ugly on the SYM and yes to the Tmax! The price of the Tmax is just to much for me.

The back end on the Burgmann is sort of OK