International Variety Breakfast at Cucumber Pub and Restaurant Pattaya

InspirePattaya

cucumber_pub_breakfast.jpg

International Variety Breakfast including coffee or tea all you can eat & drink from 150 to 230 THB.

Contact Details

Cucumber Pub and Restaurant Pattaya
South Pattaya Rd. Soi 24 , Opposite Tuk Com
111/80-81 Moo 10 Pattaya, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
Phone : 038-416-012

[inspire]2014-1-14[/inspirep]

There food is disgusting.

All you can eat there = all you can puke.

i disagree entirely

i have been for lunch a few times when shopping in that area

its not gourmet but its not disgusting and has never given me a delhi belly

Never had breakfast there , but often have Thai food for lunch and it's usually quite good. Have noticed lately that the portions have begun to shrink in size. Had Massaman Neua recently and the number of potatoes had increased while the beef was less than before. Also have ordered the Penang Kung, which used to have a more generous supply of kung. Last time I had the Penang Salmon it was quite good.

Not sure if the reductions in sizes are meant to increase profits during the high season or if this is a permanent feature.

Still the food is generally decent quality. The childish comment about puking is unwarranted for any Thai dishes I've had. Never tried the non-Thai offerings, but the other diners I've seen all seemed to finish off what was served them.

Edited by Suradit69

There food is disgusting.

All you can eat there = all you can puke.

i disagree entirely

i have been for lunch a few times when shopping in that area

its not gourmet but its not disgusting and has never given me a delhi belly

Never had breakfast there , but often have Thai food for lunch and it's usually quite good. Have noticed lately that the portions have begun to shrink in size. Had Massaman Neua recently and the number of potatoes had increased while the beef was less than before. Also have ordered the Penang Kung, which used to have a more generous supply of kung. Last time I had the Penang Salmon it was quite good.

Not sure if the reductions in sizes are meant to increase profits during the high season or if this is a permanent feature.

Still the food is generally decent quality. The childish comment about puking is unwarranted for any Thai dishes I've had. Never tried the non-Thai offerings, but the other diners I've seen all seemed to finish off what was served them.

Have to agree. The Thai dishes I've had there have been quite good. I've also enjoyed the Paneng Salmon there.

Over all, I'd say food is above average, however so is their pricing.

Thai dishes are ok but I would never eat a western breakfast or a dish there with so many great places to choose from in Pattaya.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app