Quote button doesn't work!

lovelaos

Nothing has changed.

There are a few problems why you cannot quote;

1. You try to qoute the first post in a Thread. This is not allowed.

2. You try to qoute a post that has too many qoutes all ready. To prevent excessive qouting you can not use more than a certain number of quotes in a post.

3. In some forums, like news, you are not allowed to post.

If this doesn't help, best to post a link to the post you want to qoute so we can have a look.

Nothing has changed.

2. You try to qoute a post that has too many qoutes all ready. To prevent excessive qouting you can not use more than a certain number of quotes in a post.

If this doesn't help, best to post a link to the post you want to qoute so we can have a look.

Nothing has changed.

works ok for me.

Nothing has changed.

works ok for me.

I get this.. Attach Files You can upload up to 1.43GB of files (Max. single file size: 100MB) Trouble uploading? Try our basic uploader

when you press the qoute button a new window pops up, yes there is that attachment stuff at the bottom but just ignore that.

Type what you want to type under the text that is qouted (it is boxed ) and then bottom middle of the page press add reply.

You qoute me above except that you did not type a reply.

@spoonman... I did not leave a reply to you because I CAN NOT... There is no space to leave a reply!!

I now know understand what you mean. I sometimes also have that problem and I am not sure about it. Might be something to do with script, but the solution is simple.:

Click on the first button of the top row of the reply screen, the one with the rubber next to it. That changes the code and when you do that you should be able to add text.

@spoonman... I did not leave a reply to you because I CAN NOT... There is no space to leave a reply!!

I now know understand what you mean. I sometimes also have that problem and I am not sure about it. Might be something to do with script, but the solution is simple.:

Click on the first button of the top row of the reply screen, the one with the rubber next to it. That changes the code and when you do that you should be able to add text.

Just checked again and the box now appears!!! sorted

I am having a similar issue. When clicking the quote or multiquote, it takes me to the reply page but i cant type in it,. And I cant find the icon next to the rubber. :|

please ignore, its back to normal now. I didnt change anything, still using the same browser etc.

cheers.

• Like 1