• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how only flower pots and windows are damaged from these "bombs"

You would not want to damage your own house smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Well, the perpetrators have be caught now

If they prove to be red shirt morons will you take your snide remarks and yourself away from this forum?

There's very little that is funny about bombs. Perhaps you'd prefer a few deaths and maimings?

Bombing a residence or anywhere else for that matter is serious regardless of the side you are on.

He's clearly suggesting it was done by his own side for propaganda purposes. I don't have an opinion about that. Right now, anything is probably possible coming from multiples sides (more than two).

" I don't have an opinion about that."

I'm sure everyone wishes you a speedy recovery. Has this ever happened before?

"...anything is probably possible ..."

I defy anyone to argue with that.

No+offence+BUT+i+have+an+opinion+and+i+w

• Like 1

Thaksin and his red minion army is getting restless! He's thinking, they are doing!

Suthep and his yellow zombies escalating the situation in an attempt to achieve their twisted objectives.

(really... these kinds of posts are painful & should be banned)

Agreed. So refrain from writing posts like this. Easy.

There's very little that is funny about bombs. Perhaps you'd prefer a few deaths and maimings?

Bombing a residence or anywhere else for that matter is serious regardless of the side you are on.

I didn't say bombs were funny.

I said it was funny, as in odd or strange or weird that the recent bomb reports mentioned only damaged flower pots and windows. And of course the grenade hung with care for the cameras.

Please don't include me in your foolish word games, I have a great respect for life, peace and the Thai people...unlike this madman Suthep.

Well, if the suspects are guilty, they deserve jail term and shame on them.

And I am so glad that someone on the forum already knows they are red shirts and paid by Thaksin... Narrow minded who doesn't know anything except red and yellow.

Don't get too up-tight about what someone knows, as you can rest assured it wasn't at the behest of the fugitive via one of his brown-nosing followers, just ask any of them - "we know nothing"

You would not want to damage your own house smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

I remember several years ago and ex-soldier driving around Thaksin's house with a bomb in the trunk, trying to assassinate him.

He had to drive many times around the house before he caught the attention of the security personnel, and then was discovered that the bomb wasn't wired .

There are a lot of people that are very angry with Abhisit (not only the colored shirts) about what he and the Democrats are doing. Business owners don't care who the government is, but when you drive away their customers, then some can get very angry. Mafias don't like losing market share.

Edited by Time Traveller

This is just the start of the violence.

And the yellow shirts will have to remember that they've brought it on themselves.

They are a minority trying to impose unelected rulers that will represent the interests of the Bangkok elite onto the poor majority.

• Like 2

I just read a report in the Post that they release the 4. So don't hang them just yet.

I guess they had their PTP "Get Out of Jail Free" cards - sort of like a mini-amnesty I hear.

You get bail for murder so why not for throwing a firecracker?

And I am so glad that someone on the forum already knows they are red shirts and paid by Thaksin... Narrow minded who doesn't know anything except red and yellow.

Don't get too up-tight about what someone knows, as you can rest assured it wasn't at the behest of the fugitive via one of his brown-nosing followers, just ask any of them - "we know nothing"

I just pity on all the yellow and red sheep on this forum. That's all.

• Like 2

And the yellow shirts will have to remember that they've brought it on themselves.

They are a minority trying to impose unelected rulers that will represent the interests of the Bangkok elite onto the poor majority.

Keep up with the current events. The Yellow shirts brought it on themselves? It was the Government that started this with the Amnesty Bill.

Imagine if the Dems were in charge and they tried to bring in a bill to whitewash their corruptness and avoid all blame for 2010, would the red shirts have protested? dam_n right they would have and rightly so.

The Government got extremely greedy and obsessed with one man, instead of focusing on the people. Hence these problems now. Most people were happy for them to have the power as long as they didn't abuse it, which they did. And don't believe the propaganda the red shirts feed you, this isn't elite vs the poor. Many of the protesters are certainly not elite.

Edited by Hawkman
  • Like 1

I just pity on all the yellow and red sheep on this forum. That's all.

Baa...... humbug.

• Like 2

The funny thing is that the poor uneducated naive southern rubber farmers (to say the least) don't get it :)

All those supporting Suthep and the Dems must be real dreamers :)

Sent from my iPhone...

Well lets see now. There are varying reports on this incident ranging from "a bomb was thrown" to " a firework was set off". Irrespective as to what it actually was, and assuming that there is an element of truth in all reports then it should not be too long before the facts are made known given that as the opposition leader he was entitled to security personnel ( and I assume still entitled during this caretaker government phase) and of course addtionally his house has extensive CCTV.

Now we know that CCTV often is discovered "not to be working" during many police investigations but does anyone seriously believe that given the current political state he and his personal security advisors would not have ensured that it was working ? Not forgetting of course what were the security guards doing at the time of the incident ?

Therefore we should soon find out what caused the explosion and how it was deployed and from whom - of course unless it is just propaganda with the aim of either discrediting some other parties or attempting to "add fuel to the fire" no pun intended.

You certainly had some digestion problems last night. Let's have an herbal tea and go back to bed

I doubt anyone should be surprised by this violence when Suthep is trying to over throw a Government that was elected by nearly 50% of the voting population. You are always going to get some crazies, all sides have them. Amazing that someone would go to the risk of throwing a grenade at the head of the Democrat Party's house without bothering to check whether anyone was actually home. Unless of course it was a false flag attack designed to instigate the army to come out.

BS, it was 30% despite the cronies who keep getting banned for electoral fraud they could only skew the results to 30%. And most of the 'crazies' are attacking anti government protestors in case you didn't notice. Don't try and make excuses for them. False flag attack my ass and the anti government demonstrators DO NOT want the army involved, how many god damn times does it have to be said ?! Now stop spreading crap and stick to facts please....