Double Standard

Somsrisonphimai

Your asking us farang about thai parents. Sorry, I never had thai parents however I do know this, I was not allowed to bang my wife until we were married, not with her parents knowledge anyway so it was sneaking around for us as we were getting married anyway Not all parents allow the daughters to bed farang, I guess it would depend on the parents and their lack of morals that probably rub off on the children, don't you know any girls whose parents don't allow it,lol. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I like the adjective "Bang".blink.png alt=blink.png pagespeed_url_hash=3007605675 width=20 height=20>

I don't know, between bang, bonk, and bed, it's a toss up for me. And I believe they are verbs. Action verbs if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your asking us farang about thai parents. Sorry, I never had thai parents however I do know this, I was not allowed to bang my wife until we were married, not with her parents knowledge anyway so it was sneaking around for us as we were getting married anyway Not all parents allow the daughters to bed farang, I guess it would depend on the parents and their lack of morals that probably rub off on the children, don't you know any girls whose parents don't allow it,lol. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I like the adjective "Bang".xblink.png.pagespeed.ic.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png pagespeed_url_hash=3007605675 width=20 height=20>

I don't know, between bang, bonk, and bed, it's a toss up for me. And I believe they are verbs. Action verbs if I'm not mistaken.

what about boom?

Then they failed as a parent.

Do you honestly think there is something wrong with a couple living together or even having childen together without getting married?

What kind of person are you?

Then they failed as a parent.

Do you honestly think there is something wrong with a couple living together or even having childen together without getting married?

What kind of person are you?

I am one of a kind. Anyway, read the man's post again please. He is saying the parents should be happy that their girl has farang husband no matter. If the parents just go with the flow and let their girl go with just any farangs without any objections then I say they are not being good parenting. What if farangs are a loser?

• Like 1

I meant what is your age, sex, ethnic/national and cultural background?

In my culture (older male American farang,raised in NYC) most people believe if you try to raise your child properly then you have to trust them to make their own choices, not try to control them once once they get past, what 16 or so?

It isn't the parents' business anymore who they want to sleep with or how many guys or how they want to live their life.

If they make stupid choices doesn't mean it's the parents' fault, lots of other influences on people as they grow up.

But certainly nothing wrong IMO with sleeping around because you enjoy sex, much less living together without getting married or being a single parent if that's what you want to choose.

Edited by wym

I am a "mature" well-traveled and often beded European. Was married to a beautiful Mexican in California. Now what where we talking about that is different in Thailand? One way or the other, we the people are all the same. Yea there are some differences primarily because Issan is maybe 50 years behind the West in some ways, but in many ways less hypocritical. Yes the 25 yr old girl married the 55 yr old farang for security and financial improvement. (Not my situation) Trust me, there is a price to pay by the young woman for all this. Many of this farangs are not a great bargain at all. Many of them could not find a woman at home, especially not a younger one. I met my Thai wife over 5 yrs ago. The little Napoleon may be some what of an exception, but she is smart, educated, works very hard and is a great business woman. I brought some money to open the business and she brought the talent and personality. Without her I would not have come back to Thailand. I know that she loves me and some times I wonder why haha (of course I did not meet her in a bar)

I am a good hearted man, but not always the most charming LOL. So enjoy life, give more then u take and be greatful that you grew up in an economically better country and have a few bucks in your pocket.

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy
  • Like 1

It does not matter if you are 1 or 100 years old, you are still a kid in your parents' eyes. If they don't think the person you are with is good for you, they will tell you, well, that is what most good parents do, certaintly my parents. Here is the place I grew up and influenced my thought process.

post-191572-0-44484000-1390014998_thumb.

• Like 2

Not in my culture, and certainly not once they're out of the house, and if they did have the nerve to say anything negative along those lines that could well be the last time they have any contact, no chance to see the grandkids etc.