Good pool shop in Samui?

I have been using Poolmart for 13 years now. Always good advice and very good service back up. They come out pretty quickly when I need them. The boss, Kh Pitsanu speaks good English.

I have found that most pool companies with farang owners are less good on the service side. They just want to sell pool systems in my opinion.

(I look after approx. 16 pools.)

Their shop is on the road from Tesco traffic lights to the lake - opposite the gold shop - on the left coming from the lights.

Some of my neighbours use TSP on the ring road towards Maenam. (Left hand side coming from Bophut).

Again, good on a new systems - less good on trying to get an engineer out. He sells some chemicals that Poolmart do not sell.

Another one that I use sometimes is CP Pools - opposite the PO on the ring road near Bophut traffic lights, and they have another shop in Lamai.

I only buy chemicals and spare parts from these people - so I cannot comment on their service.

These 3 companies have been around for a while - so not likely to go bust soon. (Warranty etc). Lots of new companies pop up, but tend not to last too long.

Good luck

(Poolmart definitely best for after-sales service engineers.)