Nurin Grandville condo ... construction yet ?

BEDBANDIT

hi all

i was just about to book my condo for the next 4 months and wanted to check that there not building anything on the land to the back and side of building D yet.

anyone staying there at the moment .? are the Cambodia workers still on that land ?

thanks

The lifts in D block (only one working sometimes) are a pain especially if on higher floors. They have had problems for months now. People having to walk up 10+ flights of stairs to their rooms. Don't be fooled by reports saying they will be fixed in a few days - they have been saying that for months.

The lifts in D block (only one working sometimes) are a pain especially if on higher floors. They have had problems for months now. People having to walk up 10+ flights of stairs to their rooms. Don't be fooled by reports saying they will be fixed in a few days - they have been saying that for months.

Both lifts were out for 3 months. Now they are both down again. I'm on 3 so no problem. Stairs are good exercise!

Rumor is the manager got cancer and left for treatment, taking the condo money with him.

No construction in back yet, the workers are still camped there.

thanks for the reply guys

IF any you have a better rental option for me - im Interested - pay up 12000b a month for the right place

Stalingrad .. my friends call it , It might not be the plushest / nicest condo in pattaya but it suits my needs perfect . sure its a bit scruffy ,but the rooms in building D are the biggest condo rooms ive found for 10000b or less

every room ive stayed in has recently been renovated ....so the rooms are nice with a good view and a nice breeze blowing if your lucky.

large 56m corner unit with 37" tv , fully furnished ....just bring your case , 8000b a month , trust worthy landlady ..... she always gives me my deposit back a few days befor i leave.

i bet the haters of this place own a NEW 32m shoebox condo , hoping to rent it out for 12000b a months and wonder why it sits empty 9 months a year.

its 5 mins into patters

its 10 mins to jontium

15 mins to the darkside ..... good location

Edited by BEDBANDIT
  • Like 1

If it had not been for the problems with the lifts, I would have got a place in the D building, but when talking about walking up 8+ flights of stairs with a bad back, that is a no-no for me.

I know quite a few people who reside there and for that reason + the size of the rooms, it would have been good.