How old are you ?

RandomSand

How old are you  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you suggest we discuss?

The results !

It's early days on the polling front so cast vote if you haven#t already done so.

Ok, I have voted and look forward to the discussion on how old people are.

Well, not so much the discussion itself perhaps, that's likely to be something like "I'm 50" with responses like "I'm not, I'm 49" but i do look forward to seeing if there will actually be a discussion. smile.png

I look forward to this "intelligent" and thought provoking "discussion"

I believe we can all agree that some are older/younger than others .

Do not bother to awake me for this mind boggling debate !

Edited by Sceptict11
  • Like 2

For Thailand, I am considered an old hag, but for other lands, I am at the perfect age, so any topic is fine for discussion.

So what age are you? I'm 41.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For Thailand, I am considered an old hag, but for other lands, I am at the perfect age, so any topic is fine for discussion.

You know in the American culture, it is considered rude to ask women for their age. You should be able to figure out my age based on the information I gave you.

You know in the American culture, it is considered rude to ask women for their age. You should be able to figure out my age based on the information I gave you.

I'm not American and that is an old fashioned idea. Is it rude in Thai culture to ask a women her age? Thais ask many questions which would be considered to be rude in other cultures. I like to think I am a modern thinking guy who believes in equality of the sexes. I'm sure some would disagree with me. I think if you wish people to disclose their age to you then you should be willing to reciprocate. :D