How old are you ?

RandomSand

How old are you  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sspm #59

"Do you know what an old hag mean? In the past, if the women are at their 30th, they are cosidered too old to have a family but too young to be old. I am sure your wife looks younger than her age. Thai women, Asian women for that matter, have a gift physically to look considerable younger than most western women who are the same age as theirs."

I agree, but when they get ols this is awful fast. Like a mirror, today is Ok, tomorrow i broken.

sspm #59

"Do you know what an old hag mean? In the past, if the women are at their 30th, they are cosidered too old to have a family but too young to be old. I am sure your wife looks younger than her age. Thai women, Asian women for that matter, have a gift physically to look considerable younger than most western women who are the same age as theirs."

I agree, but when they get ols this is awful fast. Like a mirror, today is Ok, tomorrow i broken.

No worries, there is a plastic surgery as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Do you know what an old hag mean? In the past, if the women are at their 30th, they are cosidered too old to have a family but too young to be old. I am sure your wife looks younger than her age. Thai women, Asian women for that matter, have a gift physically to look considerable younger than most western women who are the same age as theirs.

I am pretty sure that the term old hag originated in the UK where I am from. It was usually associated with much older and ugly women in fairy tales like a witch or the evil step mother who would scare children. A few decades ago a woman over 30 would have been considered to be getting a bit old for marriage and children. Most people married in their early 20s back then. Today in the UK many men and women marry and have children in their 30s as they concentrate on their careers first and save money for a house then have the children later. I know that Thailand is still very traditional and that a woman is expected to marry young to keep the family happy but in my opinion being over 30 doesn't make a woman an old hag. She has to be a bit older, be quite ugly and be a nasty person to be an old hag. Old and ugly can still be nice people. Good looking and young can be nasty. It has to be all 3 to be an old hag for me.

• Like 1

Do you know what an old hag mean? In the past, if the women are at their 30th, they are cosidered too old to have a family but too young to be old. I am sure your wife looks younger than her age. Thai women, Asian women for that matter, have a gift physically to look considerable younger than most western women who are the same age as theirs.

I am pretty sure that the term old hag originated in the UK where I am from. It was usually associated with much older and ugly women in fairy tales like a witch or the evil step mother who would scare children. A few decades ago a woman over 30 would have been considered to be getting a bit old for marriage and children. Most people married in their early 20s back then. Today in the UK many men and women marry and have children in their 30s as they concentrate on their careers first and save money for a house then have the children later. I know that Thailand is still very traditional and that a woman is expected to marry young to keep the family happy but in my opinion being over 30 doesn't make a woman an old hag. She has to be a bit older, be quite ugly and be a nasty person to be an old hag. Old and ugly can still be nice people. Good looking and young can be nasty. It has to be all 3 to be an old hag for me.

For me, an old hag is an endearment term I like to describe a woman who is over 30th, outspoken, confident, witty, and physically can give a young woman a run for her money.

I am pretty sure that the term old hag originated in the UK where I am from.

Nope, Norse, then German, then English.

I defer to your superior knowledge. Definitely not a term of endearment. Would you agree? I'm certainly not going to try calling my gf an old hag in case she kicks me in balls. :D

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I defer to your superior knowledge. Definitely not a term of endearment. Would you agree? I'm certainly not going to try calling my gf an old hag in case she kicks me in balls. :D

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I certainly not recommend calling anyone an old hag. I reserve the term for myself, 555.

What is the purpose of this "poll ?

The reason(s) some-one would want to know for a start.

Asking with an absence of any explanation of the need is somewhat obtrusive and rude, A rhetorical query deserves an equally retorical answer.

So, I'm as old as my nose and a little older than my teeth.

Hope that helps the survey. If it doesn't, never mind.

Jerry

Motivation is simple curiosity. Since we're all anonymous here, including in the presentation of the result, how can asking be rude?

I interpret the above as implying the true average age of TV posters is actually higher than implied by the poll results, most likely in the higher 60's rather than 50's.