How old are you ?

RandomSand

How old are you  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to fantasise about my age, but as I'm 25, built like an Adonis, disgustingly rich and handsome, multilingual, with 3 PhDs, I guess there's not much to wish for other than I hope I don't get old and start to fantasise about being 25, built like an Adonis ....

• Like 2

I find this thread and poll interesting (even silly comments), because it will give us an idea of the age range and also the age of individual posters on TVF.

As anonymity is very convenient for some of the posters at least will allow us to know the age we are dealing with and respond accordingly.

Good thread Randomsand......hope you have more answers.

By the way I'm 66

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

For Thailand, I am considered an old hag, but for other lands, I am at the perfect age, so any topic is fine for discussion.

So what age are you? I'm 41.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm 41 too.. We must be like brothers or something.

Lets form a sub forum for 41yr olds !!

For Thailand, I am considered an old hag, but for other lands, I am at the perfect age, so any topic is fine for discussion.

You know in the American culture, it is considered rude to ask women for their age. You should be able to figure out my age based on the information I gave you.

I vote 26 forever 26 !

I'm 67 actually, but I tell people I'm 57, sometimes 47. Everyone believes me. When I'm having fun sex with a 22 year old, she gets money and I enjoy it - she doesn't care how old I am. If she asks I say "same age you" and she laughs. Who cares, really?

. . . except if I were 22 and she was 67 . . . then that would be . . . weird?

I'm 67 actually, but I tell people I'm 57, sometimes 47. Everyone believes me. When I'm having fun sex with a 22 year old, she gets money and I enjoy it - she doesn't care how old I am. If she asks I say "same age you" and she laughs. Who cares, really?

. . . except if I were 22 and she was 67 . . . then that would be . . . weird?

Made me chuckle 555+

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I'm 41 too.. We must be like brothers or something.

Lets form a sub forum for 41yr olds !!

This sounds like a great idea but I would be kicked out in 4 months when I turn 42 :D

what age is old hag for Thailand?

30 something

I better not show this to the gf. She is 34 and IMO young and beautiful. Certainly no old hag.

You know in the American culture, it is considered rude to ask women for their age. You should be able to figure out my age based on the information I gave you.

does that mean for the last 11 years you have been 29?

does that mean for the last 11 years you have been 29?

Not quite, but keep guessing, I might just buy you a present if you get it right.

what age is old hag for Thailand?

30 something

I better not show this to the gf. She is 34 and IMO young and beautiful. Certainly no old hag.

Do you know what an old hag mean? In the past, if the women are at their 30th, they are cosidered too old to have a family but too young to be old. I am sure your wife looks younger than her age. Thai women, Asian women for that matter, have a gift physically to look considerable younger than most western women who are the same age as theirs.