Anyone living in/near Sattahip? Favor Please.

drx13

I recently visited the Amphur Office there and was requested to return with certain documents at a later date.

The officer specifically requested that I call him before coming back.

He gave me a 'phone number which is unreachable, and all attemps (Thai Speakers) to get the number from Directory Inquiries ended up with invalid numbers.

As I cycle (laboriously), there from Jomtien, I am looking for an easier way to get the correct number. The Song Taews go nowhere near the office and I can't recall seeing motosai taxis near the office.

So would any kind person who knows the number please advise, or an even kinder person go there and find out?

Here is a pic of the location provided earlier by another very helpful TV member..from Google Maps, Plus a Garmin Mapsource.

Thanks in Advancepost-193362-0-51929300-1390094789_thumb.

post-193362-0-30795600-1390094605_thumb.

Try 038- 437-508 which is the number I received from Pattaya Information center (1133)

If you want to go there, then take a white and blue baht bus to where the intersection is with Sukumvit and get a moto taxi from there (see map )

attachicon.gifAmphur satta.png

TVM It is one of the numbers I was given at 1133, And seemed no good (unobtainable), on Friday, but at least it is ringing now, so will try when office is open

I notice now the number that was written down for me has the same digits in different order so we must be on the correct track.

Just wondering .Is there any info that members on TV cannot provide ?

Thanks Again