Second grenade attack rocks Bangkok

webfact

i would not at all be surprised if an explosive device or a sniper will take out suthep

I predicted this a few days ago. He's now more use to them as a martyr than as a nutter wandering around Bangkok.

Who is "them"?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are pretty good photos. I would think that if a reward is posted, somebody will come forward to identify this character.

Yawn. Yesterday's news. Learn to read Thai. The Thai newspapers are all over this. He is a former Navy Seal employed by Suthep. There's absolutely no mystery here. Suthep is injuring and killing his own people in an attempt to stir up unrest and get the army to undertake a coup.

I imagine that you probably believe that... coffee1.gif

The BBC's Jonathan Head, in a recent live debate, revealed what he really knows and what his reporting seems to willfully omit. It is clear from this debate that does not disagree with the truth (I am told that he indeed has a very good understanding of the real political situation) But it is clear from all of his reportage (and I speak as a former journalist) that he chooses to spin a yarn that leads unsuspecting readers away from that truth. I would like to know why. And those that disagree should revisit his work and look through the cracks. Reportage should be about unbiased telling of FACTS. I am outraged that Head is unable, unwilling or for some other reason does not do this.

So you're saying the BBC is biased against the Dems and has an agenda? Or are you suggesting that the BBC do not read the articles that their journalists write?

And so far you have yet to offer a single example of your claim.

• Like 2

This whole complicated protest situation isn't helped by some of the reporting.

In the other newspaper today the police are quoted as saying that grenades were thrown by someone mingling with the crowd and not from height.

However the BBC's Johnathan ' Dick ' Head quotes the police as saying the grenade thrower was one of the protesters ' own ' which completely changes the story.

Which of these reports is most accurate is beyond me and it's not the first time the authorities have made different statements to the media so did the other newspaper ignore a vital point or did Head add something in ? Just because someone is in a crowd doesn't have to mean they are a supporter as it's easy to mingle unless you are dressed completely in red and carrying a placard saying " I support the government ".

It suits Suthep to accuse the government and / or their supporters of responsibility whereas it suits others, many on this forum, to believe it's deliberate self-inflicted injury to increase sympathy and support.

Personally i would settle for the truth warts and all in order to get my head around what's really happening.

Jonathan Head is well known as a reporter who is not independently and impartially reporting the news, as he should. This guy is on Thaksin's side, he is not a reporter he is propagandist. He associates exclusively with Thaksin's supporters and mocks those who propose alternative views to the ruling Government's. We all saw how this creature behaved during 2010.

I have seen him on BBC reporting. It was obvious he is either unaware of the facts or intentionally withholding facts. In 2010 he was defiantly a red shirt Thaksin supporter.

• Like 1

Its actually quite simple there are good photographs and evidence. The government would move heaven and earth to catch this guy if he is on the payroll of Suthep as it would break the movement. If he is not he won't be arrested so just lets give the government some reasonable time to do their job and if they don't catch him it should be proof enough for us who use our brains.

If it was Suthep I would condemn him and all who planned it with him, not that I think that much of him now but I do think a lot of the movement the normal people trying to oust a corrupt government and bring in stronger anti corruption laws. Lets just hope that they are not used to bring in an other corrupt government. If so I would be against them.

I am not like many reds who say we know our government is corrupt and inept but we support them anyway. Sensible people would see that there is an chance now for real change. Suthep is not going to be able to fool all the anti government protesters like Taksin is fooling the farmers by making sure the rice scheme is plundered by his minions and forgot to leave enough money for the farmers.

• Like 2

He cannot be a red shirt he is to well dressed !!!!!

"He cannot be a red shirt he is to well dressed!!!!!"

Firstly is your comment a sad attempt at being funny? or a show of a bigoted attitude? I'm just askingwhistling.gif

If you were truly interested as to who he is then try opening your eye's and ears, his identity was known yesterday, but no surprise that the one sided, unbalanced and bias reporting of this news story is late and not telling the full story. w00t.gif

i would not at all be surprised if an explosive device or a sniper will take out suthep

I predicted this a few days ago. He's now more use to them as a martyr than as a nutter wandering around Bangkok.

Well you are half right. As a martyr he would have the Yingluck government in the street right quick.

As a nutter are you looking in a mirror?

In the other newspaper today the police are quoted as saying that grenades were thrown by someone mingling with the crowd and not from height.

However the BBC's Johnathan ' Dick ' Head quotes the police as saying the grenade thrower was one of the protesters ' own ' which completely changes the story.

Which of these reports is most accurate is beyond me and it's not the first time the authorities have made different statements to the media so did the other newspaper ignore a vital point or did Head add something in ? Just because someone is in a crowd doesn't have to mean they are a supporter as it's easy to mingle unless you are dressed completely in red and carrying a placard saying " I support the government ".

It suits Suthep to accuse the government and / or their supporters of responsibility whereas it suits others, many on this forum, to believe it's deliberate self-inflicted injury to increase sympathy and support.

Personally i would settle for the truth warts and all in order to get my head around what's really happening.

Jonathan Head is well known as a reporter who is not independently and impartially reporting the news, as he should. This guy is on Thaksin's side, he is not a reporter he is propagandist. He associates exclusively with Thaksin's supporters and mocks those who propose alternative views to the ruling Government's. We all saw how this creature behaved during 2010.

I have seen him on BBC reporting. It was obvious he is either unaware of the facts or intentionally withholding facts. In 2010 he was defiantly a red shirt Thaksin supporter.

I have seen him too and have to agree, seems only red supportors think otherwise, but what we think is normal reporting might be seen by them as bias. Such is the divide though its still hard for me to understand how educated people can support the shin dynasty. I understand the Taksin boiler room supporters (newbies just registered posting since the troubles and only about the troubles sometimes the timezone is a giveaway or ignorance about how normal people dress against the sun.) they get paid.

• Like 1

You forgot to mention that Thaksin is paying Jonathan Head 500 baht a day.

• Like 2

"He cannot be a red shirt he is to well dressed!!!!!"

Firstly is your comment a sad attempt at being funny? or a show of a bigoted attitude? I'm just askingwhistling.gif

If you were truly interested as to who he is then try opening your eye's and ears, his identity was known yesterday, but no surprise that the one sided, unbalanced and bias reporting of this news story is late and not telling the full story. w00t.gif

What is his identity? I've seen poorly supported rumors, do you have anything solid enough to positively identify the man?

I have seen him too and have to agree, seems only red supportors think otherwise, but what we think is normal reporting might be seen by them as bias. Such is the divide though its still hard for me to understand how educated people can support the shin dynasty. I understand the Taksin boiler room supporters (newbies just registered posting since the troubles and only about the troubles sometimes the timezone is a giveaway or ignorance about how normal people dress against the sun.) they get paid.

So anyone who disagrees with you are either stupid or part of some conspiracy to post propaganda on thaivisa.com.

• Like 1

Those are pretty good photos. I would think that if a reward is posted, somebody will come forward to identify this character.

Yawn. Yesterday's news. Learn to read Thai. The Thai newspapers are all over this. He is a former Navy Seal employed by Suthep. There's absolutely no mystery here. Suthep is injuring and killing his own people in an attempt to stir up unrest and get the army to undertake a coup.

If you can't provide proof if this then you are another liar to be ignored

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The last hope for Suthep is for the army to stage a coup, only way to acheive this is to increase the violence.

Expect to see more of this in the coming days and weeks before the election.

Suthep has proven in the past he is more than willing to sacrifice his own people.

Sooner this loonatic is locked up the better.

I agree with all you say, but if it turns out that the person captured on the CCTV footage has any connection what-so-ever with Suthep, then himself and the entire movement is finished.

Have a look at this guy!

1512455_676479835737095_925316676_n.jpg

He have been arrested in the past and is a guard at "Koo Tee" red shirt!

As he already have been arrested, the police should have his DNA!

It would not be difficult to compare it with the DNA recovered on his black cap lost when he was chased after the bombing!!!

• Like 2

Satit said joint operations between PDRC guards and police at road checkpoints seemed useless to him, as no ordinary vehicles going in or travelling near protest sites had been searched. Instead, only ambulances had been searched by police, he said.

What is the reasoning behind searching only ambulances? Are they expecting grenades to be brought in in bulk? Or are they suspecting it is medical personal behind it.

Or are they just as clueless as usual? Could they be acting on orders from above. They are under the control of a man in Dubai. Nepotism and Cronyism at it's best.

• Like 1

The unelected powers we all know are pulling the strings but we are not allowed to mention in this forum.

Hint.. Who accompanied the Amry chief to the meeting with Yingluck recently ?? And what is is post ??

Oh, can't tell, hush. How convinient. rolleyes.gif

Are you saying you just failed the quiz ?? It wasnt exactly hard.

Think.. P... Just for one of them.

And its the forum rules, not mine..

So you support the notion that "them" are Suthep's pupeteers and "them" woud kill him to serve "their" purposes?

Besides gossip, what evidence do you have for that?

but the government and the police had failed to bringing those responsible for the attacks to justice.

just as they had failed to arrest suthep

Imo, this is Thaksin's master plan. He needs the Army to come off the fence and declare a coup allowing him a second chance at getting his government back. I can't think of a better way to get the army involved than have mercenaries attacking citizen protesters.

• Like 2

and I say this with ALL respect; but the way this individual performs that throw; would strongly suggest that this guy may well be gay . . . . .

He does seem a bit of a sissy for a Navy SEAL.

Sissies with grenades aren't really sissies........................wink.png

• Like 1

Prove please!

And again: voices in ones head do not count as prove!

To be fair to Jonathan Head, he has admitted that he finds the Thai political situation too complicated to understand(as per yesterdays TVF thread). It has long been evident from his reports that he has no clue as to the aims of the key players in Thai politics, and has clearly fallen under the spell of the expensive propaganda campaign carried out by the Shinawats.

I have no problem as regards articles by the propagandist and relaying the sweet pillow talk of his temporary bed fellows, but to see UK taxpayers money used to buy this drivel is somewhat galling.

I take your point and as Head has been reporting on Thailand for quite sometime has he convinced his boss he's on top of the subject, has good local contacts etc. ?

His admission he doesn't fully understand might result in a call from the boss with a request to explain although saying it was a general comment may do it..

I'm sure many BBC World reporters would welcome a tour of duty in Bkk yet Head has been here for a long time and has never been rotated as far as I know so his boss must, for whatever reason, think he's doing a good job.

• Like 1

Have a look at this guy!

It would not be difficult to compare it with the DNA recovered on his black cap lost when he was chased after the bombing!!!

No, the nose is completely different.

Have a look at this guy!

No, the nose is completely different.

I have to agree.. but i cant determine if that is because of the bad quality in the pictures the mouth is real similar (not sure if they did work on that) Just like the other guy that is not it. I would love to know who it is and with me everyone on Thaivisa.

Have a look at this guy!

Does the RTP now take DNA samples from all they arrest now?

I'm impressed if they do

• Like 2

The last hope for Suthep is for the army to stage a coup, only way to acheive this is to increase the violence.

Expect to see more of this in the coming days and weeks before the election.

Suthep has proven in the past he is more than willing to sacrifice his own people.

Sooner this loonatic is locked up the better.

Boxclever's response does not sound too clever - even for a lunatic (note). Try this as an alternative possibility:

one day before the first grenade attack, the red shirt enforcers (acting on behalf of Thaksin's wider movement) quite clearly stated that they were stockpiling weapons in Bangkok and preparing violent campaigns against the Suthep protesters. Their statement removed any possible doubt as to who is behind these attacks. Additionally, the Thaksin/Yingluck regime is trying to impose emergency laws across Bangkok, and in Thaksin's proven style he's using its own terror campaign as a pretext. You understand that such laws would make the protests, and any gathering of more than a few people, illegal and thus open the door to more overt and extreme measures. It is a scenario that cannot be discounted even by the most prejudiced of Thaksin's supporters (moles?) on this site.

[My bolding]. Lord, I hope you never end up on a jury if that's your idea of 'beyond a doubt'....