Immigration open Monday 20th and 21st?

No holiday marked on calender ... so should be open... Monday usually not a good day to go anyway!

Yes no holiday. Daughters school is closed and other government departments. Just dont want a wasted trip just to pick up a passport if anyone has been there today for an update.

Thanks

No holiday marked on calender ... so should be open... Monday usually not a good day to go anyway!

Yes no holiday. Daughters school is closed and other government departments. Just dont want a wasted trip just to pick up a passport if anyone has been there today for an update.

Thanks

The Ampur was open this morning for those that are interested. With my children s school being closed unexpectedly we popped in for my youngest's ID card:)

It's open, I was at Nathon this morning doing my 90 days.

Incidentally, the "ticket machine" been there for weeks now. Are they using it yet or is it still being run in the same manner?

Still being run in the same mannerbah.gif

Why am i not surprised!

It's open, I was at Nathon this morning doing my 90 days.

Incidentally, the "ticket machine" been there for weeks now. Are they using it yet or is it still being run in the same manner?

if it's your 90 day report don't worry about the ticket machine just give them your passport no paper work required then wait a few minutes and you will have it back with report paper stamped.

When I went in mid December no sign of the ticket machine machine maybe they sold it for scrap.