houston we have a problem

andyko

andyko,

I'm not a doctor but has graduate degree in public health! In my opinion, you've been using your thing too many times, give it a rest couple of days! Also, start practicing Kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic muscles.

Good luck

andyko,

I'm not a doctor but has graduate degree in public health! In my opinion, you've been using your thing too many times, give it a rest couple of days! Also, start practicing Kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic muscles.

Good luck

Too many times? Is that possible? Jesus, I'm going to have to tie my hands behind my back.

• Like 2

andyko,

Good luck

tried this one, doesnt work(i mean abstinence). too many times? is there a limit? yes. it worked in the past but not any longer

andyko,

Good luck

Too many times? Is that possible? Jesus, I'm going to have to tie my hands behind my back.

believe me, with all this sh.t im laughing with you. penalty for overdosing?

Get a physical check-up if you have not had one in say the past year or so, as this can be a sign of underlying disease such as diabetes.

If it comes back all clear, ask for a prescription for an ED drug.

Do you know any doc here? I have 2 weeks more here and can visit, get advice

Thank for all replies, really keeps me up haha

andyko,

Good luck

believe me, with all this sh.t im laughing with you. penalty for overdosing?

Penalty is a permanent idiot grin and a sanguine outlook on life. Best of luck with it, mate. If medical issues are not the problem, then PM me for the website of the only person I know in the Pattaya area who has a handle on prostate massage. Haven't tried it myself, but I've heard excellent reports. Sheryl? You have any thoughts on this as I believe it's not something to be considered lightly?

it is like you have all bad thoughts, but...why?....

Bad? Is it my bizarre sense of humour that bothers you? It's not intended that way. Sorry. (I find humour to be a great aide to intimacy, even an aphrodisiac.) But having encountered similar issues as yours that turned out to be more in the mind, I investigated prostate massage, but never carried through with it. It's just another idea to think about - nothing more than that. Which is why I asked Sheryl for some thoughts on it. Once again, I wish you the best of luck.

Get a physical check-up if you have not had one in say the past year or so, as this can be a sign of underlying disease such as diabetes.

If it comes back all clear, ask for a prescription for an ED drug.

Do you know any doc here? I have 2 weeks more here and can visit, get advice

Thank for all replies, really keeps me up haha

Physical check-up packages here:

http://www.pih-inter.com/check-up-programs.html

http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/healthcare-services-en/health-promotion-center-checkup-en.html

When you review the results with the doctor, if all looks OK, ask for a script ofr an ED drug.