Cambodians smuggled into Thailand for violent attacks: Thai Navy

webfact

My wife said weeks ago, that Suthep was saying it was the Cambodians

You say, that your wife said, that Suthep said ! Then it must be the truth!!wai2.gif

It seems he uses the same translator app as me. If you don't know how to do something, hire someone who does (not suggesting his wife is a rental!).

Edited by JRSoul
  • Like 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai Navy said 10 vans carrying Cambodians entered Thailand

Thai Navy Seals carry out drug operations.

Does the Thai navy have any boats?

They've got a people carrier.

Well it was an aircraft carrier but as it doesn't have any aircraft.....

He says "ten" vans filled with Camobians - A Naval officer claims that he saw them cross the land border in the vans. Let's say a typical van holds 12 or more people. That's 120 Cambodians crossing the border into Thailand to head for Bangkok to disrupt the protests and/or the government of Thailand. This seems like an act of war that the Thai naval officer witnessed.

Then later the same Thai naval officer claims expertise in examining the photos of the grenade thrower and can even identify the type of throw and where he received his throwing training. My lord, put this Thai naval officer in charge of all investigations at once. He is uncanny from his naval post identifying 10 land vans crossing with Cambodians, not Thais who appear Cambodian. The naval office then examined the photos and was able to pinpoint the throwing technique and where the thrower received his training.

This story is mind boggling. How could the supreme commander of Thai military force overlook this naval officer and not put him in charge of all investigations of national security in Thailand?

Ummmm.

Why is the navy at a land border?

Which law tells that the Navy is not allowed to leave the waters?

None. Just a little weird that the navy is quite so au fait with events at the border.

This is such a bs story. Wasn't it yesterday the navy moaning about their guys getting found with pistols and silencers at the protest.

The thai navy. Famous for attempting a coup and being firmly bitch slapped by the army back into their place.

He says "ten" vans filled with Camobians - A Naval officer claims that he saw them cross the land border in the vans. Let's say a typical van holds 12 or more people. That's 120 Cambodians crossing the border into Thailand to head for Bangkok to disrupt the protests and/or the government of Thailand. This seems like an act of war that the Thai naval officer witnessed.

Then later the same Thai naval officer claims expertise in examining the photos of the grenade thrower and can even identify the type of throw and where he received his throwing training. My lord, put this Thai naval officer in charge of all investigations at once. He is uncanny from his naval post identifying 10 land vans crossing with Cambodians, not Thais who appear Cambodian. The naval office then examined the photos and was able to pinpoint the throwing technique and where the thrower received his training.

This story is mind boggling. How could the supreme commander of Thai military force overlook this naval officer and not put him in charge of all investigations of national security in Thailand?

Ummmm.

None. Just a little weird that the navy is quite so au fait with events at the border.

This is such a bs story. Wasn't it yesterday the navy moaning about their guys getting found with pistols and silencers at the protest.

The thai navy. Famous for attempting a coup and being firmly bitch slapped by the army back into their place.

Drug trafficking investigations perhaps?

Ummmm.

Are they the appointed drugs enforcement nation wide?

You think, "we the navy just happened to be at the border the moment that a bunch of black shifted guys crossed the border".

The army, the border police, immigration and the police know nothing??????????????? Meanwhile in another thread. Immigration to crack down in north east.

Oh puleeeeze.

Are you not aware that drug abuse and trafficking is a major problem for the military, and that military police, with assistance from other branches, actively investigate and prosecute this problem?

A repeat, it seems you missed it.

Ummmm.

Not only is the Thai navy at an interior land border monitoring traffic on the road, but he is counting heads in vans and he knows by looking through the windows of the vans that they are Cambodian and not Thais.

• Like 2

My wife said weeks ago, that Suthep was saying it was the Cambodians

You say, that your wife said, that Suthep said ! Then it must be the truth!!wai2.gif

It seems he uses the same translator app as me. If you don't know how to do something, hire someone who does (not suggesting his wife is a rental!).

All I meant was the OP is saying what my "app" told me . wink.png

Ummmm.

Not only is the Thai navy at an interior land border monitoring traffic on the road, but he is counting heads in vans and he knows by looking through the windows of the vans that they are Cambodian and not Thais.

I'm quite sure that a navy investigator at a border crossing would know the difference in procedure for admitting Thai nationals and foreigners.

I'm not aware that Thailand has an "interior land border". Yet. Might be a good idea though.

Edited by JRSoul

Here we go with the Cambodian thing again,

"It's the police's work to check this out, with their many detectives available in all jurisdictions. I don't understand why the police have neglected their responsibility on this," he said.

If the thai navy are so sure about 10 vans entering via the eastern seaboard why the heck didnt the army or the navy do anything then ? it is supposed to be the job of the armed forces to patrol and keep the sovereign nation safe as much as the police ..no scratch that its the armed forces job period.

this is ridiculous if the armed forces had knowledge then they should have done something immediately, how do they know this in such accurate detail ? what the heck are navy seals doing in a drug sting operation ?

As for throwing the grenade and training etc ? what utter rubbish the guy is talking out the back of his neck.

"I would like to ask what wrong the protesters have done. They have done nothing wrong nor acted violently."

sounds like some TV members here they have done nothing wrong ohh no of course... yeesh

Try telling us why the Navy are complicit and active in human trafficking while we are at it with another nations mafia....... proven fact. The navy is bought and sold just like all the rest and its clear whos bought this one.

Im not buying this story at all this is back to the old no ones responsible its not Thais hurting Thais ohhh no of course not. Rubbish this is clearly just propaganda again to lay blame.

How is this helping to calm things ? Another Irresponsible idiot

I have yet to see an immigration checkpoint manned by the Navy or RTA. Where in the article was there any suggestion that this was an illegal entry, either cross country or by sea, which come under the remit of the military? What right does the military have to stop or otherwise hinder visitors who have legally entered the country?

Are you not aware that drug abuse and trafficking is a major problem for the military, and that military police, with assistance from other branches, actively investigate and prosecute this problem?

Why do you keep throwing casual lies and strawman argument in your posts?

If you cant see a total BS story when you read one im sorry for you, as many have pointed out there is far too much speculation given here as fact, he simply cant have known what hes claiming unless the navy have for some reason inside info they arnt prepared to share with either the army or the RTP...... which is of course possible but far more likely this is just a talking head rolled out to spread more false information and gossip.

I don't lie, I dont need to because I dont care about sides, but i know a bs story full of holes when I read one, clearly you dont.... gullible or what lol

PS my friend has a sick buffalo and needs a loan can you help her out ? whistling.gif

• Like 1

The Thai Navy said 10 vans carrying Cambodians entered Thailand

Thai Navy Seals carry out drug operations.

Does the Thai navy have any boats?

Well, they have an aircraft carrier which doesn't have any aeroplanes, most of the rest of their LGBs (Large Grey Boats) are broken and have been tied up for a while.

Maybe the admiral, as well as being an expert on Cambodian grenade throwing drills, is hoping that if Suthep and pals get in they will buy him some submarines?

• Like 2

"It's the police's work to check this out, with their many detectives available in all jurisdictions. I don't understand why the police have neglected their responsibility on this," he said.

If the thai navy are so sure about 10 vans entering via the eastern seaboard why the heck didnt the army or the navy do anything then ? it is supposed to be the job of the armed forces to patrol and keep the sovereign nation safe as much as the police ..no scratch that its the armed forces job period.

this is ridiculous if the armed forces had knowledge then they should have done something immediately, how do they know this in such accurate detail ? what the heck are navy seals doing in a drug sting operation ?

As for throwing the grenade and training etc ? what utter rubbish the guy is talking out the back of his neck.

"I would like to ask what wrong the protesters have done. They have done nothing wrong nor acted violently."

sounds like some TV members here they have done nothing wrong ohh no of course... yeesh

Try telling us why the Navy are complicit and active in human trafficking while we are at it with another nations mafia....... proven fact. The navy is bought and sold just like all the rest and its clear whos bought this one.

Im not buying this story at all this is back to the old no ones responsible its not Thais hurting Thais ohhh no of course not. Rubbish this is clearly just propaganda again to lay blame.

I have yet to see an immigration checkpoint manned by the Navy or RTA. Where in the article was there any suggestion that this was an illegal entry, either cross country or by sea, which come under the remit of the military? What right does the military have to stop or otherwise hinder visitors who have legally entered the country?

If you cant see a total BS story when you read one im sorry for you, as many have pointed out there is far too much speculation given here as fact, he simply cant have known what hes claiming unless the navy have for some reason inside info they arnt prepared to share with either the army or the RTP...... which is of course possible but far more likely this is just a talking head rolled out to spread more false information and gossip.

I don't lie, I dont need to because I dont care about sides, but i know a bs story full of holes when I read one, clearly you dont.... gullible or what lol

PS my friend has a sick buffalo and needs a loan can you help her out ? whistling.gif

More drivel, no answers to questions asked.

How do you know that information is NOT shared? The claim was that police are aware but not acting.

Two major points regarding the 3 navy men captured earlier that are not explained by their supposed presence on a drug surveillance operation are with regard to the fact that they were also using false number plates and fully silenced weapons.

Silenced weapons are not a prerequisite for a surveillance Op are are normally only issued for covert and clandestine operations This coupled with the latest utter garbage from this Rear Admiral Winai Klom-in regarding grenade throwing and vans of Cambodians is pure manipulative nonsense and a poor attempt to bump and run..

If this is truly the intellect and quality of a Rear Admiral in the Thai Navy,then it would appear that the standards set for both the Thai Police and Navy are comparable and he may well have a good opportunity to apply for a post as a Bangkok traffic cop.

• Like 2

How do you know that information is NOT shared? The claim was that police are aware but not acting.

He did share it, with the Nation and all of us so gullible people like you would run around shouting the Cambodians are coming the Cambodians are coming ...10 van loads of Cambodian men in black omg ?? Thats a convoy, its an invasion ... Someone call the Navy to save us....cheesy.gif

Give me a break and go drivel with your drivel coffee1.gif

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Ummmm.

Going to the casinos like everyone else, I suppose.

How much money did Oak say daddy was putting up as a reward for catching the Victory Monument bomber?

Was it 10 million baht?

How come daddy is so sure the bomber is not from the government side?

Perhaps he is sure the bomber won't be caught.

I wonder if he knows more than we do.

• Like 1

The navy is just trying to draw attention away from it's thugs working for the anti government protesters. They were caught red handed by the police with id's and guns. Could they be the men in black?

Police chief already admitted who the MIB were.

Who?

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones....

Cant' find the thread at the moment, but 2 or 3 years ago, a chinese ship was hijacked and they came down to patrol.

The upshot was that a Thai Army patrol were involed and not just the foot soldiers. Then the forces are on drugs mission, we need to understand that is is not always suppression...

I saw the UN report on the Rohingas and the Navy are now suing for defamation. Laughing stock again and when you put all these pieces together and add in this unlikely (even for Thai Hi-So's) rave, it says more about the Navy than Thaksin.

Remember in Thailad, when top brass speak, everybody believes. This casting doubt on them i new to them and they have not caught on to the fact that BS will be called when they BS.

Again though, it's only for Thai consumption so nobody with more than 2 years education behind them or who has ever read more than one Walt Disney xmas album is likely to fall for it.... are they?

Ummmm.

Are you aware that land-locked Switzerland has a navy?

Ummmm.

Lets also be reminded that on the Demonstrations against Samak/Somchai (can't recall which as they were close to each other) the government used the Navy (and the airforce) to help the police on crowd control.

So it seems normal in Thailand

He did share it, with the Nation and all of us so gullible people like you would run around shouting the Cambodians are coming the Cambodians are coming ...10 van loads of Cambodian men in black omg ?? Thats a convoy, its an invasion ... Someone call the Navy to save us....cheesy.gif

Give me a break and go drivel with your drivel coffee1.gif

I have not said that I believe the claim made by the navy. I am simply pointing out the lack of logic and the misinformation contained in your posts, which you seem incapable of admitting.

The military are responsible for preventing ILLEGAL entry - you claim they have failed when there is no evidence that the entry was illegal.

You claim that the military have no cause to be involved in drug investigations, when this is clearly untrue.

Your claim about the navy's knowledge and sharing of that knowledge is not supported by any stated fact; quite the opposite.

Ummmm.

Because the Navy patrols the rivers on the border.