Place for wife to re do high school exams

2008bangkok

When the mrs was young she didnt end up gettng her high school papers due to the fact her family wanted her to get a job(sad) its something she always mentions so she wants to do a bit of learning and get the papers, is there anywhere in pattaya that she can go at weekends and then sit the exam at the end of the course?

Thanks

Wouldnt it be more direct, if She did the asking? I doubt that many farangs here, would know where a Thai could get their high school diploma. It should be easy to ask her Thai friends, if she is really interested.

Probably yes but maybe some members other halfs have done a similar thing so can recommend a good place also it's easier for me to communicate with tv members than it is with Thais

It is all very well for you to want her to do it but for this to work she is the one who has to put in the hard yards and they are very hard metres too. Most Rajapats and several other places have weekend courses. A full weekend for a year or two. Is she willing to make this commitment and are you willing to have her do it?

She is of course the one to ask about where this is available as she is in a position to know or make enquiries. I would suggest she starts asking at the local high school as to where she can do this.

Going up Theprasit road from the beach area, immediately beyond the two petrol/gas stations on the left hand side, there is a large school, that does these classes at weekends. If she is over 23 (I think) university will accept her as a mature student, if she has certain basic high school qualifications. Perhaps you need to inquire further about her motivation.

Wouldnt it be more direct, if She did the asking? I doubt that many farangs here, would know where a Thai could get their high school diploma. It should be easy to ask her Thai friends, if she is really interested.

But many Thai people will not ask such things!

If you've lived here any length of time then you should know this.

Hi; my wife started at Rung Rean Waht Poh; which is the school adjacent to the Temple (Waht-Po) on the corner of Naklua Rd. <> Soi 16, in Naklua.

This High-school has "Adult-Eductation-Classes" during the evenings, from 17:00 PM 'till 22:00 PM.

Perhaps she could go there and make some enquiries as they would relate to HER specific situation ?

Wish you & her luck & success.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2