Swimming Lessons & Tennis Lessons for a Child

ROBINPATTAYA

There is an Australian lady who teaches swimming at St Andrews and other schools - she is a qualified swimming teacher PM me with your details and I will put you in touch. She also lives on the dark side

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Theppasitt Rd does both Tennis and swimming lessons. Where the weekend market is located, there is an apartment complex......behind there you will find the tennis court and swimming pool. One on one lessons available.

Why would you assume he knows where the weekend market is?

Theppasitt Rd does both Tennis and swimming lessons. Where the weekend market is located, there is an apartment complex......behind there you will find the tennis court and swimming pool. One on one lessons available.

I assumed because most people on the Dark side...would probably know of it, especially if they have been to Outlet Mall on a weekend evening.

Do you know where it is Pat....I assume you do. Maybe you could give him better directions.

I assumed because most people on the Dark side...would probably know of it, especially if they have been to Outlet Mall on a weekend evening.

Do you know where it is Pat....I assume you do. Maybe you could give him better directions.

Cmon boys, stop the bickering over such a silly thing, I, like most residents know where the weekend market is. We went there on Sunday night & it was like being in Moscow, not because of the Russians tourists but because it was soooo cold.

Thanks for the assistance to those who were able to help, I will PM those who have info & move forward.

Cheers.

Outlet mall on a weekend evening?

Are you actually serious?

• 4 months later...

I could provide swimming lessons if demand is still present.

I am a German guy below 30y and have been a semi-professional swimmer in Germany for years (e.g. German Nationals). I am located on the dark side, Sith Lord ;-), close to Siam Country Club.

I could provide swimming lessons if demand is still present.

I am a German guy below 30y and have been a semi-professional swimmer in Germany for years (e.g. German Nationals). I am located on the dark side, Sith Lord ;-), close to Siam Country Club.

Thanks but I have a Thai teacher from a good school teaching her in the communial pool at my Village.

She is progessing well so I will stay with what we have for now.

Thanks for the reply.

I sent you a PM with the contact details of the Australian Swim Teacher who teaches at St Andrews and Regents and also runs her own registered Thai company that teaches children's swimming

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

She's very good, my 5 and 9 year old boys go in her classes.

gforsi,

where do your swimming here? I am a bit older and I am sure not as fit as you but also used to be a swimmer at national level in the UK. Would be great to get a group together for training once or twice a week.

Have you thought about doing that?

Would be prepared to pay if we could find a decent 25m pool. The pool in our village is a good size but not really where you would want to spend longer that 10 minutes !!

changnaam,

unfortunately I am not doing any swimming at the moment due to the lack of decent sized pools ;-)

I thought about the pool at school 11 here in pattaya. I think it has a 25m or even 50m one.

However, I do not know if it is public. Futher, I read stories about a concrete company right next to the school polluting the air with concrete dust. The pupils in school have to wear masks :((

Acutally I dont want to inhale that on a regularly basis.

Maybe there is a hotel or something with a 25m pool that would be willing to let us swim. But I do not know of any. :(

Hi Robin,

I sent you a pm with the contact info for a local tennis academy here that is training kids your daughters age. They have had a successful academy in Lampang for many years and have produced many tournament level players and are great at developing beginners as well. The owner was the thai jr national champion and he teaches with his father and many qualified assistants. They are good people with a great vision. Teaching out of Royal Cliff Hotel in Prantunmak as well as Inter Club on the darkside

Edited by ericg1953