Is there a nasty flu virus going around in pattaya?

Asiantravel

On the Thailand live website today it has a heading “Influenza and diarrhea not found among protesters “ .

And then earlier on I was talking to someone in Pattaya who said they were looking after a family member who had fever and diarrhea . Does anyone know if there some kind of virus going around which we should be aware of?

Why would anyone think there is any virus going around? At any given time, some Pattaya tourists or residents have diarrhea from eating street food--and may call it influenza as well. There even may be a case or two of real influenza. :)

Just another attempt to create a baseless rumor and stir the pot.

Why would anyone think there is any virus going around? At any given time, some Pattaya tourists or residents have diarrhea from eating street food--and may call it influenza as well. There even may be a case or two of real influenza. smile.png

for god sake what is your attitude problem ? huh.png

Firstly, why are you attacking me for asking a simple question and possibly even alerting people that there could be a chance of this happening?

And based on the comments already written by OMGImInPattaya and ROBINPATTAYA you already seem to be wrong as you so often are regarding anything you post on ?rolleyes.gif

My comment includes those two. :) I'm usually right.

Why would anyone think there is any virus going around? At any given time, some Pattaya tourists or residents have diarrhea from eating street food--and may call it influenza as well. There even may be a case or two of real influenza. smile.png

Firstly, why are you attacking me for asking a simple question and possibly even alerting people that there could be a chance of this happening?

And based on the comments already written by OMGImInPattaya and ROBINPATTAYA you already seem to be wrong as you so often are regarding anything you post on ?rolleyes.gif

Your thread is too negative for "J Sixpack", and he thinks it is thai bashing

• Like 1

My comment includes those two. smile.pngI'm usually right.

Actually no

replies in this thread proves you are so full of sh*t

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/698529-is-there-a-nasty-virus-going-around/

• Like 2

My comment includes those two. smile.pngI'm usually right.

Actually no

replies in this thread proves you are so full of sh*t

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/698529-is-there-a-nasty-virus-going-around/

DUH. That topic refers to the whole of Thailand, not just Pattaya.

Yeah, in the whole country, you can at any given time easily find a few more cases of influenza, and of course many of diarrhea, the latter a constant in Thailand, esp. among the stupid farangs. Sorry, means nothing.

So even in the Health forum you've similarly failed to create an artificial panic, sorry.

biggrin.png

Next.

Edited by JSixpack

I did the mistake to visit Pattaya Memorial Hospital today for some blood tests , I am sure I will end up with a flu now , most of the people were coughing and had a running nose . And most of them Russians , they should rename the hospital to Russian Memorial Hospital .