Islamic officials slam PCAD's mosque siege

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the protessters in the OP!! Thai middleclass?? More like rent-a-mob from the south, including 14-15 year old schoolkids (probably only 200 baht/day).

Not even Suthep would support something as stupid as this, so it just proves, he is not able to control his thugs!!coffee1.gif

I'd imagine they're in the South as it took place in Trang province. lol. (Also where a school director was forced to quit his job and leave town after being suspected to be a red shirt by the local PDRC). Saw this yesterday reported in Thai here. I guess they did it because they were trying to close all schools and this one had continued teaching?

this is the height of stupidity,do they want a jihad on their hands.

Yep

They have been building up to it for the past 84 days. Been a lot of highs, but this did top of the campain. Other than a PDRC march though Beijing calling for the Chinese Gov head, I cant think of much more dangerous.

Much as Suthep wants violence to break out so he can squeal "coup " like that Pitak Siam schoolgirl masquearding as an Army general last year..... I don't think a Jihad and 200 years of suicide bombings and beheading is the kind he wanted.

He must see where the educated thinking behind this went wrong.

• Like 1

this is the height of stupidity,do they want a jihad on their hands.

Yep

They have been building up to it for the past 84 days. Been a lot of highs, but this did top of the campain. Other than a PDRC march though Beijing calling for the Chinese Gov head, I cant think of much more dangerous.

Much as Suthep wants violence to break out so he can squeal "coup " like that Pitak Siam schoolgirl masquearding as an Army general last year..... I don't think a Jihad and 200 years of suicide bombings and beheading is the kind he wanted.

He must see where the educated thinking behind this went wrong.

suthep has now lost control to rouge elements,if they have arms,expect a attempt to start a civil war,he only cares about suthep,not thailand,i wonder if he has mein kampf on his bedside table.

Near where I live there is a school in the grounds of a Wat. So taking into acount the quote from the OP below, just what do think the reaction would have been from the Buddhist community in Thailand?

"the protesters have no rights to disrupt the school activities since they were held in the same compound with a place of worship".

Look at the protessters in the OP!! Thai middleclass?? More like rent-a-mob from the south, including 14-15 year old schoolkids (probably only 200 baht/day).

Not even Suthep would support something as stupid as this, so it just proves, he is not able to control his thugs!!coffee1.gif

I'd imagine they're in the South as it took place in Trang province. lol. (Also where a school director was forced to quit his job and leave town after being suspected to be a red shirt by the local PDRC). Saw this yesterday reported in Thai here. I guess they did it because they were trying to close all schools and this one had continued teaching?

This was a very stupid thing to do indeed.

Instead of trying to understand and allowing the school/mosque to go about its business they force it to close and turn a political move of a shutdown into a restriction of religious practise.

About as dumb as you can be in the only region of Thailand where there is a very large Muslim presence.

Just when you thought it couldnt get any more chaotic they mess with the one religious group who sees disrupting prayer and a holy place of worship as a very serious issue. It dosnt get much worse than that for a Muslim.

amazing idiotic Thailand

as for the teacher in Trang being harassed out of his job it is absolutely disgusting and a total breach of basic human rights.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Alessio Fratticcioli @fratticcioli 6m

Suthep said he's sorry about the PDRC protesters who closed down an Islamic school in Trang province yesterday.

Thats the second time this week he has had to apologise to religous people. There was the monk at Cheang Wattana a well.

Still waiting for the apology about the teacher who was run out of his job and the province for not attending policical PDRC events.

Human rights watch missed it as they were worried that some rich people in BKK might not be happy with having to obey laws and respecting democracy. So, that took precedence over this insane offshoot in trang

"The religious activities at the mosque are unrelated to politics," Mr. Saman insisted.

I googled Buddhist monks killed in southern Thailand and got 812,000 results in 0.30 seconds.

blink.png WHAT???!!!

0.30 seconds!

Where did you get this super fast internet connection, are you in thailand now?

• Like 1

Did you catch this one, they're screaming at school kids for going to school.

Link to video is on Sanook.

Wish I knew how to embed this video.

The teachers telling them the kids have exams, and he grabs the mic and starts ranting about how they hate their country, and parents who love their country shouldn't send their kids to this school while his bike guys zip around in front.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 2

Did you catch this one, they're screaming at school kids for going to school.

Link to video is on Sanook.

Wish I knew how to embed this video.

The teachers telling them the kids have exams, and he grabs the mic and starts ranting about how they hate their country, and parents who love their country shouldn't send their kids to this school while his bike guys zip around in front.

Yes terrible.

Hopefully this will show.

As desperate they get the more holes in their argument appear and the bare bones fascism just shines through.

I don't agree with disrupting a praying session but:

Islamic Officials Slam PCAD's Mosque Siege

A bunch of guys disrupting a praying session by closing the gate and blowing whistles is not really a siege...

Threatening to "call for reinforcements" and "a protester fired a shot in front of Sulo Mosque as a threat." That would make a siege for me if it were in front of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We absolutely don't need religious problems here. <deleted>!!! Protestors need more oversight, as it also said some were "intoxicated".

Whether intoxicated by power or Lao Kao it doesn't matter. Same terrible result. Do you want to live in a war zone? You and your family can be part of the deaths from war. Stupid is an understatement!!

• Like 1

Try to google Tak Bai and Krung See!!coffee1.gif

Another good google is red shirt leader Arisaman threatening to burn every Muslim mosque in Thailand down to the ground.

OK, now REASON is pushing me to have an opinion on which of the two sides would be better for Thailand! You wouldn't like war. I've been there. I've got the T-shirt somewhere.

Why would PCAD deliberately disrupt a Muslim school?

The report said a number were intoxicated, and a shot was fired. Apparently the Buddhists wanted to show the Muslims who was really in charge, and also threatened to bring in reinforcements if their spurious demands were not met. And to one poster, a siege is when an area is surrounded and locked down so people inside cannot escape.

What idiots. So much for the demonstrators declaring themselves peaceful. There are thugs on both sides.

Why would PCAD deliberately disrupt a Muslim school?

The report said a number were intoxicated, and a shot was fired. Apparently the Buddhists wanted to show the Muslims who was really in charge, and also threatened to bring in reinforcements if their spurious demands were not met. And to one poster, a siege is when an area is surrounded and locked down so people inside cannot escape.

What idiots. So much for the demonstrators declaring themselves peaceful. There are thugs on both sides.

I don't think it has anything to do with Muslims specifically. It was related to closing schools in general and there seems to have been at least a couple more incidents due to this captured on video, disagreements between PDRC (PCAD) and school staff. One that I've seen was already linked upthread.

Edited by Emptyset

I don't agree with disrupting a praying session but:

Islamic Officials Slam PCAD's Mosque Siege

A bunch of guys disrupting a praying session by closing the gate and blowing whistles is not really a siege...

but don't piss them off, cause they won't be whistling Dixie for long....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"The religious activities at the mosque are unrelated to politics," Mr. Saman insisted.

I googled Buddhist monks killed in southern Thailand and got 812,000 results in 0.30 seconds.

Confusing a religion with radical separatists, is like confusing democracy with the PDRC or PCAD.

Edited by Curt1591

Try to google Tak Bai and Krung See!!coffee1.gif

Another good google is red shirt leader Arisaman threatening to burn every Muslim mosque in Thailand down to the ground.

OK, now REASON is pushing me to have an opinion on which of the two sides would be better for Thailand! You wouldn't like war. I've been there. I've got the T-shirt somewhere.

A threat is different to direct action one would think.... What about a peaceful demonstrator threatening to kidnap Yingluck and co... This was typed by my 3 year old son...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app