So what quad do you ride and why .

mafumo

I use my Suzuki King Quad primarily as a utility vehicle. I have a bucket for it and use it to move dirt, gravel and manure. I use it to haul logs and brush. I have a ATV mounted 100 liter sprayer I use for weed control. Also have a winch and trailer hitch (which I use for hauling a utility trailer).

You can trailer it for offroad riding and it is perfectly legal. there are miles and miles of mountain dirt roads in the north. Admittedly, I have never done it simply because I have not had time. I used to live in Alaska and one of my greatest loves was getting into uncharted back country on my King Quad. With two guys, and two King Quads with winches, we could go just about anywhere.

Yes, ATV's are expensive here and I have never seen a Suzuki. But having ridden many ATV's, I am convinced that the King Quads are the toughest and most versatile ATV's out there. That's why I bought mine in Oregon (no sales tax) and imported it myself. There are no 100% vehicle import fees because it is not street legal, so not being street legal is a benefit for me. Importing it cost me quite a bit less that it would have cost to buy one of the imported Polarises offered here.