Thaksin offers Kwanchai medical treatment in Bangkok

webfact

Must to be a full dilettante idiot those gunman who failed to kill him with an AK47 from a few meters with 20 shots.

Off course I don't miss his death I talk about the amateur team which has to use a launcher from 35 cm I guess.

• Like 1

One must congratulate the former Prime Minister , such a gesture is really appreciated , it would also be appreciated if you would get your arse back to Thailand and face the music , perhaps sir the details are not remembered , so just to remind you of some , Tax avoidance , Un investigations into human rights abuse , corruption involving the Burma junta ,your company, the government, in supply of electronic equip, whilst P.M. That's a start we wont mention the five time profits your company Shincorp made when you were P.M. of Thailand.bah.gif

Let's see where Suthep escapes to when a court sentence has been issued. Fleeing the scene is a Thai accepted behavior. Examples enough: from car accidents to Red Bull dynastors. From banking fraudeurs (Saxena) to illigally toppled PM's.. And who knows, perhaps Thaksin suffers claustrofobia? 90% of TVF posters would do a runner if Thai jail waits for you for some reason. That is my guess.

More to it than face value methinks , he is saying he does not want to go to BKK because he is worried whoever shot him will have another go while he is there.

Inferring that whoever shot him was from BKK therefore associated with if not part of the protesters.

Making political capital out of his shooting, similar to what we see on here with the red supporters trying to make most topics into an anti Suthep thing.

I suspect he knows full well who had a go at him and why, not being a peaceful gentle type character he must have made plenty of enemies up his own end of the country.

Surely if he wanted to make political capital he would've directly blamed Suthep and Prayuth? Instead it appears as though he was trying to play down that aspect. As opposed to Suthep, after the grenade attack, he immediately lashed at Yingluck as an animal from hell who would murder her own people. That's making political capital from death (not that I blame him, anyone would do the same).

BKK Post report on this points out internal conflicts. But also says most commentators believe it to be an attempt to silence vocal red leaders. Hmm... we'll see. Too hard to say from an isolated incident. Surely the shooting was intended to kill him though? There's no way they could fire shots intended to only injure him from that distance with any accuracy. As I said before, it'd be pretty symbolic. To order assassination on red turf.

Well not coming to Bangkok means all his followers would not be inclined to... follow him there.

A smart decision on several levels. But Thaksin needed to appear magnanimous even if it came to nothing.

Appearances before realities.

AEK Udon is a private hospital. The former Prime Minister may yet pick up the bill for treating Khun Kwanchai. Appearnce and reality may yet coincide in this case, only in a different hospital.

Interesting that he says it was single shots at first (carefully placed in the arm and leg so as not to endanger his life) and then a spray from the AK just to make it look good. I wonder how much he was paid to take a hit.

Probably not enough? Come on that's crazy talk.

Just got it.

This man had a business argument with others, they wanted to frighten him and now he wants to be a national red hero.

I guess this case doesn't involve at all politics.

My idea, there is not any proof.