Who's here in LOS/ who's not here?

jaideeguy

I've never started a poll on tv and may need a mod to help me structure my simple poll.

Just wondering how many of us posters are in country or posting from abroad??

So, a simple poll with the options being 'posting from LOS' and another option would be 'posting from out of country'. No need to post where you're from, just vote.

Thanks in advance..............

I do sometimes wonder when someone logs in to ThaiVisa at 8 pm Thai time and then last online is at 12 noon or so with posts at 1 am to to 4 am in what time zone they are presently residing.

Edited by JLCrab

Dont forget those who split there time between LOS and home country or work abroad.

As you say, people logged-in can be anywhere for any reason -- I am often up here in Thailand at 2 to 5 in the morning related to activities in USA or Europe and it's interesting to see just who is on as well.

Dont forget those who split there time between LOS and home country or work abroad.

As you say, people logged-in can be anywhere for any reason -- I am often up here in Thailand at 2 to 5 in the morning related to activities in USA or Europe and it's interesting to see just who is on as well.

Thanks Crab for being curious along with me. I just wonder how many posters are in country and how many are not in country. Don't need your visa status, marital status, where you are or any other info.............

Maybe a helpful mod would simplify the complicated [to me] procedure of setting up a simple poll.

I do sometimes wonder when someone logs in to ThaiVisa at 8 pm Thai time and then last online is at 12 noon or so with posts at 1 am to to 4 am in what time zone they are presently residing.

I use a Notebook a lot and sometimes I just 'hibernate' the device so I don't have to re-boot ... so it might appear that I'm on-line when ... I was actually painting the newly built bedroom.

Darn glad that wind has dropped ... can't remember it being this cool for a long time.

I'm just outside Bangkok.