Enjoy the ride....

The current "happenings" in Thailand have little effect on Farangs-Lives in Thailand, except for the benefit that the Thai-Bht has weakened against Farang-Currencies.

As soon as the current "happenings" are a thing of the past, the Thai-Bht will quickly "re-adjust" to former valuations.

One may want to include this as far as "Future Planning in Thailand is concerned".

Cheers.

Yet another fascinating revelation from swissie on yet another subject that

he knows absolutely nothing about, what a jerk.gif

I will try to make it as simple as I possibly can:

"Buy low and sell high". This magic formula goes for currencies. potatoes, Pork-Bellies and cucumbers if you will.

Of course, as rumor has it, some sophisticated Farang Investors have bought "high" and now selling for "low" around Phuket. I am confident, that you are not one of them.

Cheers.

"Buy low and sell high". This magic formula goes for currencies. potatoes, Pork-Bellies and cucumbers if you will.

Of course, as rumor has it, some sophisticated Farang Investors have bought "high" and now selling for "low" around Phuket. I am confident, that you are not one of them.

Cheers.

My my swissie aren't you a right Merchant Banker giggle.gif

Cheers.

Buy low sell high, what an interesting concept. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to ?

• Like 1

Cheers.

Buy low sell high, what an interesting concept. Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to ?

HAVE,HAVE. Newsletter called "Common Sense". The only thing that ruins my day is that I can not find "Phuketjock" on the subscribers list.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...