Lite Beer

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jeeezus, it was only a nameplate

It was more than that. Apparently, he also had threatened to kill people and do some other things.

I haven't seen the documentation of the assault, but it wasn't a case of coming up and twiddling with the item.

In fairness, we don't even know if the person assaulted was involved or if there was another reason for the shooting.

Really he threatened to kill people and 'do some other things'.

First we've heard of it. Post a link would you?

• Like 1

56 year old student.

Backs up the governments assertion all along that these are middle aged hired guns... These thugs have spread terror in Bangkok... Now they must live their lives looking over their shoulders.

With your ridiculous comment, I'm guessing that you've never been anywhere near higher education establishments.

Probably never been near higher education more than likely.

My money's on P6.

Must have hit a sore nerve with that. 6 flames altogether.... that counts the same as a like as we really do not give a hoot what fascists think. The battle i well lost and even Suthep is back tracking tonight. Said he is writing a letter to Obama to tell him the truth...... May as well write to his mummy or santa claus if he thinks a progressive like Obama would entertain another dictator on the Asian Block.

One of you was asking for proof that most of the media in the world were against him.... well here is the proof. His constant bleating and the rubbish Op Ed in the other newspaper today...

You give up your autonomy to Suthep if you like. But make sure you don't bleat about any of his policies if he gets in.

2006 was the same. All the expat Intelegentia :) posting for suthep, then wailing and whining about visa threats, The foreign Business act, land owner ship and bar opening times.

Anyway, if you loved that post, you'll have really loved the reply... . :) 10 baht a like, 20 baht I do here with my Yellow shirt posting mate. , so I've enough for a beer just from you three. He can think though and his posts do offer insights.

Is anyone surprised by this ? im certainly not. Tragic as always but you play with fire you will get burned, he messed with the RTP badge and quite possibly was seen as a gross insult to both the police and king, very likely to end up with Thai style response, to the head

Keep defending the indefensible, it's quite clear that Red Shirt / PTP democracy is done through violence, intimidation and murder. It's all there in the history.

Im not defending anything, get off your soapbox m8 this was going on in the 90s and the 80s and the 70s. Seriously need to check your obsession levels, you dont F with the RTP or anything with the word Royal in it if you do bad things happen.... fact

Im not your mate , fact. All your posts are obseesed with defending PTP.

Enjoy your trolling.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hmmm is this yet another member of the idiosyncrasy if your not with us you must be PTP rolleyes.gif .... wrong old bean I care only about the right to vote not the right to rule.... come here and let me give you a cuddle, your deeply in need of one tongue.png

Any death is a tragedy but TIT,reactions can be violent and misplaced as is your attitude and assessment that all things begin and end with your beloved PTP wai2.gif

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

For a sign?

<deleted>....

TIT.

People regualarly are killed for much less than this. Always been the same and has nothing to do with Thaksin or Suthep,.. it comes with the territory.

Student on motorbike was shot dead in phuket few years ago middle of road by another biker. The thug who did it said he thought the boy had looked at him.

This is why people need to take more heed of the talk of civil war. There are many people on both sides of this political divide who are more than capable of killing... and for quite small reasons. Coup is a big thing and could easily badly escalate.

Not normally assassinated in a hit though.

Spur of the moment, but retribution for a sign?

As with the red shirt leader who was recently shot and hurt at his home, it is nearly impossible to guess the real motive for this deplorable act.

the police will undoubtedly conclude it was suicide same same all the farang deaths from jumping out of hotels and condos

56 year old student.

Backs up the governments assertion all along that these are middle aged hired guns... These thugs have spread terror in Bangkok... Now they must live their lives looking over their shoulders.

What makes you think he's a student? It doesn't say that in the article.

Just posted in the news thread:

RT@Thai_Talk: Relatives of PDRC protester shot dead in Ratchburi today, said he was not in BKK at time of Police HQ signage destruction. via @joe_black317

Amazing if this guy was marked and executed for something he didn't even participate in.

Or - could have been an entirely different set of circumstances that led to his demise.

Sometimes I am just gobsmacked by ThaiVisa - two pages of crap and speculation within 39 minutes of this news being posted.

The protestor got what he deserved??? <deleted>?

Ralatives said he was not even in Bangkok at the time.......................

Maybe, just maybe the family is lying??coffee1.gif

Whereas we can put our pensions on what the RTP tell us, right...?!

• Like 1

56 year old student.

I was been derisive... Sorry it went over your head. I was expressing disbelief and pointing out... ah never mind.

Better luck with the next coup attempt guys. Maybe some of you will have learnt to post with insight or information.

As I know the jaded tactic is to ask for proof and references ... here you go. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/derisive

56 year old student.

I was been derisive... Sorry it went over your head. I was expressing disbelief and pointing out... ah never mind.

Better luck with the next coup attempt guys. Maybe some of you will have learnt to post with insight or information.

As I know the jaded tactic is to ask for proof and references ... here you go. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/derisive

Truly a pompous prathom graduate

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For a sign?

<deleted>....

TIT.

People regualarly are killed for much less than this. Always been the same and has nothing to do with Thaksin or Suthep,.. it comes with the territory.

Student on motorbike was shot dead in phuket few years ago middle of road by another biker. The thug who did it said he thought the boy had looked at him.

This is why people need to take more heed of the talk of civil war. There are many people on both sides of this political divide who are more than capable of killing... and for quite small reasons. Coup is a big thing and could easily badly escalate.

Not normally assassinated in a hit though.

Spur of the moment, but retribution for a sign?

Apparently he wasn't even in BKK at the time of that incident. Anyway, he wouldn't have been killed over the sign.

You people sits safe behind your computers and making fun off people getting killed. Lets hope next time it´s not one from your families getting shot! Shame on you!!!

I'm after liberalism and liberty of choice... if someone is stupid enough to do stupid things and he will get killed in this process... well... one dumb person less on the planet which is actually very good for the rest of population... wai.gif

Are you 100% sure he was involved?

This place has tried every kind of politics there is in the last 70yrs. Absolute Monarchy, constitutional monarchy, dictatorship, subjugation and many military autocracies/junta's. You'd kinda hope they'd worked out which system to back by now!

RIP. My condolences to his family, I hope they are able to cope with their loss somehow.

It is possible he had old enemies, and this happened now unrelated to the current situation. I didn't know him, but a man with enough free time to hang round the streets vandalising things, probably has a colourful history including confrontations with people. The actions at the PHQ were not the actions of refined gentlemen or high-strata thinkers, and I would consider that he had probably crossed swords with people before all this started. Maybe it just caught up with him now. One thing is for sure - we will never know who did it.

I strenuously object to this. I object to this with every iota of humanity in my heart, and every part of whatever is left, and even the smaller parts of them, in entirety.

A perfect summary. Red or yellow, it really wont matter soon enough. A terrifying escalation into state terrorism.

This is very disturbing and reflects the new lows to which Thailand has descended. That descent has been gradual over the past 30 or 40 years, it ebbs and flows, but violence seems to be more accepted today than in the past. I don't believe this is a red/yellow issue so much a reflective of poor education, endemic corruption, ridiculous ease of access to weapons, a national psyche that can't deal with the issues confronting it with its " big girl panties" on. We are going into a crisis here but it's not going to be solved by military intervention. That would just reset the ticking clock.

I had a laugh today reading an article in The Nation about the Venezuelan govts crackdown on soap operas on TV...gratuitous violence, weapons used rather than problem solving, shrieking and screaming, substance abuse, misogyny.....ring a bell?

Interesting on this thread that so many of those expressing outrage over this tragic death , showed ZERO concern about earlier , equally hideous events on the other side of the fence. In the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man rules ( a slight variation on the actual quotation)!

• Like 2