My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if they don't love sex, then, what's the freakin point?

Isnt this, (at our age) and experience, more of a return on the risk reward ratio?

My g/f tried pigeon holing me on text messaging while out with her girlfriends one night,

I said I loved her, and I hoped to see her that night, rather than she going home after drinking, rather than drive,

It was also convenient that they were only a few miles away,

She texted me back, do you love me, or do you just love my body?

To which I took a thniking moment, realized this was the do or die answer, and stated flatly,

what do you mean, " of course I love your body; why can't it be both?

a few hours later, a very drunk woman came to my door, I let her in, she told me she loved me, and now I live with her, in her house,

she also told me, that at 32, she has asked that question of many men, ( I didnt ask how many) and NOT ONE of them, ever answered with anything other than, "no, I love your heart, I love you" and that I was the ONLY man to ever tell her the absolute truth, that yes, I loved her body, a lot.

I now get to enjoy that body, because I was straight up with her, that for me, one goes with the other....

shallow you may say?

I would agree, with you, and my ex wife, and the one who came before her, when they both called me that...........

sorry, some of us get the hot chicks everyone else wants, because, frankly, we don't give a fuc_k and aren't afraid to speak our minds,

Imgaine a hot chick saying that not one man ever told her, he was primarily interested in her, for her looks......

I am dealing with that comes with that, daily, and, it is an interesting learning experience, and, you can teach an old dog new tricks,

the catch is, it has to be with a younger girl......they just think it's new

"she also told me, that at 32, she has asked that question of many men, ( I didnt ask how many) and NOT ONE of them, ever answered with anything other than, "no, I love your heart, I love you" and that I was the ONLY man to ever tell her the absolute truth, that yes, I loved her body, a lot."

And you believe that?

If you think 95% of Thai ladies are looking for money then you are probably hanging around with the wrong crowd. Suggest that you get away from the bar scene for a while and try to hang out with normal people, then you may change your opinion.

You get what you pay for........ in ever sense of the word!

• Like 2

Actually.. i have been that guy with some girl.. getting my food paid an all. Definitely not paying like you guys at least not financially and sure the girl was not a super model. What you are basically saying is because it does not happen to you it can't happen to someone else.

I was not that guy in the other story, and other friend of mine lives in Pattaya.. looks good and has a lot of fun with sponsored girls when the guys are gone.. Makes a bit of a sport of it. So it happens that it does not happen with you that is ok Tommo.

And the bag on head remark.. i agree the first picture that i look good on especially when in a stupid pose has yet to be made. I am not to bad r/t but no super model.

But told you before that if i had to pay I would not mind but I would not call it a GF. There is nothing wrong with paying for it.. just with pretending its anything else as paid for.

Oh yeah,

Your Oz photos, basically you were an ugly fat pudding (sorry), can't believe you were paid then.

Your Thai bodybuilder photos, nice bod, but too old and ugly, still can't believe you have been paid.

Your claims just aren't credible from the photo evidence you provided.

Not trying to insult you or anything, I'm not a supermodel, but at nearly 60 I'm still not as low down the ladder as you. My body is just as good as yours, but I'm much better looking (not so muscle bound, runner not lifter).

Yeah,I get the occasional free one offered too, but it's not regular, and it ain't gonna ever be a relationship.

Your not insulting me at all as you havent seen other pictures of me.Yes I was a fat pudding for a year or two. Anyway no need to convince you.

Ok tommo lets have a contest then i post a good face pic and you do the same. Let people judge are you up for that. You got a big mouth that is for sure. At your age.. you must be looking like S...t and i got 20 years on you and living healthier. Come lets go for that and let some ladies decide.

Ok tommo lets have a contest then i post a good face pic and you do the same. Let people judge are you up for that. You got a big mouth that is for sure. At your age.. you must be looking like S...t and i got 20 years on you and living healthier. Come lets go for that and let some ladies decide.

They're going to get the measuring tape and tweezers out next...

Not really.. but if someone talks like that.. and come one a 60 yo vs a 40 yo in how they look. That is a huge insult. For certain as it is based on a picture where i had to flex muscles and then they expect a good handsome face. No way that that will work.

Edited by robblok

Settle down guys!

Love yourself for who you are..

Healthy mind, body & soul :)

I don't see the point of having to justify yourself over Thaivisa lols

i just get so tired of guys saying your always paying for it financially. It happens but not for everyone. Usually it happens if there is a large discrepancy in looks and age between the 2 parties. So if you go withsome closer to your age and looka your not paying. Especially if they make similar money to you.

Now i agree that is usually not the case her. Its old guys with younger uneducated girls who cant make money. Yes then almost everyone pays but not everyone ia in a relationship like that.

Then some takes some cheap shots on an picture i posted that was clearly ugly as its hard to do a muscular pose and zoom in and still look good .

So i dared him to post a pic of his old mug while i get a normal decent pic of me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Settle down guys!

Healthy mind, body & soul smile.png

^^^ what the hottie said

Nobody cares about your looks. Or your muscles. Or what car you drive. Or how big your house is.

• Like 1

10,000 a month was a bargain I would say. Now I will raise her "allowance" to 13,000 per month. Still a bargain. Yeah, no money no honey. I know that. Most of us men must pay for the partner one way or the other.

Are there any men out there that get all of what I get for free? You guys are studs and kudos to you!

Not ever Thai girl is after money believe it or not.

It seems to me you lack self confidence. Instead try and do some real soul searching instead of ATM card withdrawals, you may actually find a loyal Thai girl who is genuine and values your time.

I think about 95% of Thai ladies are looking for money. Self confidence has nothing to do with trying to get what I want at a bargain price. My ex wife got money too . In USA .

Do you get or give for free?

If you think 95% of Thai ladies are looking for money then you are probably hanging around with the wrong crowd. Suggest that you get away from the bar scene for a while and try to hang out with normal people, then you may change your opinion.

I hang around in some sois in bkk. Once a week I go to the bars just to change scenery. The soi women are mostly the same regarding money. Thai guys tell me how much a Mia noi is worth etc. not girlfriend but little wife. If not gf then giik ok? Partner in sex? Tat rak? Up to you

Settle down guys!

Healthy mind, body & soul smile.png

^^^ what the hottie said

Nobody cares about your looks. Or your muscles. Or what car you drive. Or how big your house is.

It was not me who brought it up but that older user who is constantly paying for it and expects everyone doing the same.

Not that i dont understand him without paying he would not get the hotties he has now. Once you pass a certain age and you want good looking girla much younger you pay for it.

But even with paying not every girl is available. Some have standards and own money.

Not every guy here pays some have girls with their own income. I know that scares guys who only have monety left to impress a girl.

But i understand the concept and if i were that old like those guys and want a young girl id pay too.

But i would never ever consider her a gf and expect loyalty.

• Like 1

And a magnifying glass .......

• Like 2

And a magnifying glass .......
Did not expect it to be that small Tommo but i hear it shrinks as ppl age and if you did not have much to start with. Sorry for you Tommo do you pay extra so they dont laugh ?

seems we do agree fifty two at least at most levels.

And i dont mind paying if for quality. Its not a bad way to spend money. So far i have not (except in the past when drunk).

But the girls i want are still free the real hot ones not.

• Like 1

lets have a contest then i post a good face pic and you do the same. Let people judge are you up for that. You got a big mouth that is for sure. At your age.. you must be looking like S...t and i got 20 years on you and living healthier. Come lets go for that and let some ladies decide.

Here you go ......

post-176974-0-40477000-1391143969_thumb.

Ok, so I need a haircut.

Not sure why you think you are living healthier, I'm training at least 4x a week for 3 hours each time, no alcohol.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 2

lets have a contest then i post a good face pic and you do the same. Let people judge are you up for that. You got a big mouth that is for sure. At your age.. you must be looking like S...t and i got 20 years on you and living healthier. Come lets go for that and let some ladies decide.

Here you go ......

attachicon.gifMe.jpg

Ok, so I need a haircut.

Not sure why you think you are living healthier, I'm training at least 4x a week for 3 hours each time, no alcohol.

if that is you you look great but i doubt it. My pic on the other hand i can post later. If you look like that you should not be paying

The OP needs to treat this as a wake-up call and stop being the dumb buffalo throwing pearls before the swine.

Tough love is needed, and if a TG in 2014 is asking YOU for money when they already have a job or are unwilling to get a job then it's time to throw her bags out the door.

This isn't the earlier times where they earned nit nawy baht each month.

Most farang are starting to wake up nowadays to their games though.

Here you go ......

attachicon.gifMe.jpg

Ok, so I need a haircut.

Yeah, that's not you. That's a picture of Mark Sisson, the American fitness writer / blogger. He lives in California. He is not you.

283944371_640.jpg

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/contest-guess-my-body-fat-percentage/#axzz2rxDRvPQb

edited for spelling

Edited by Rumblecat

Here you go ......

attachicon.gifMe.jpg

if that is you you look great but i doubt it.

There's an easy way of finding out...

FiftyTwo, please take the picture again of you standing by that door but holding a piece of paper with your Thai Visa username on it! :)

Trust me there's no way on the planet a fake picture would have that information on it. ;)

• Like 1

Here you go ......

attachicon.gifMe.jpg

Ok, so I need a haircut.

Its nice meeting you Mark Sissons

Did not know you were a professional athlete.

http://jdmoyer.com/2010/03/17/a-meta-analysis-of-kooky-diets-part-iii/

But a great image you choose to brag over.. too bad for you its not you.

Edited by robblok

The OP needs to treat this as a wake-up call and stop being the dumb buffalo throwing pearls before the swine.

Tough love is needed, and if a TG in 2014 is asking YOU for money when they already have a job or are unwilling to get a job then it's time to throw her bags out the door.

This isn't the earlier times where they earned nit nawy baht each month.

Most farang are starting to wake up nowadays to their games though.

I don't want her to work. I reminisce about my housewife back in the day in USA . I paid for everything and she took care of the child and the rest. You know housewife? The early 70's changed all that mainly because of economic necessity . So now I give my partner here some money sort of like social security or 401K. You know those terms ?

• Like 1