My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

Actually, I see it differently.

He said, unless I mis read this, that, with a key he did not know existed, she just opened his door, and (I shall insert) when she saw he was there, picked up a mop and started cleaning;

not fell in to his arms?

this was a thwarted robbery in my mind,

he is lucky she came to rob him alone,

had there been a few thai guys with her, we would have read his last post yesterday, and never heard from him again,

let me repeat,

with an unknown key, she just opened his door......that usually, BTW, is a crime, in any country

No, I doubt she's a thief, very very few of these girls are, they're on a much more lucrative game than that. Note she could have cleaned him out when she had much better opportunities beforehand.

True some might be surprised about her making a copy of the key to his flat, but by local standards, that's just her showing how much she cares, she was just checking to see if he'd brought another girl back yet or not.

Now that she sees he hasn't, she'll be reassured that he does indeed care for her and only her.

Most likely the greener pastures she'd moved on to weren't as green as she thought.

So he's in a better position than ever to see if he can get her to stick around for a bit longer without just giving into her unreasonable demands.

Wow, I like this one really. After she cleaned one hour she took a leisure thirty minute hot shower.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't give her more money....if you do, she might think that this is the way to get more money out of you....by just leaving you.

Sit down with her & talk with her in a loving way about what she wants/expects & needs in the relationship. Discuss everything & reach an agreement.

By just giving her more money you are validating her behaviour.

Does she truly love you....or your money?

You're a thinking, feeling, intelligent man....put this into practice.

Edited by faraday
  • Like 1

Really, breaking and entering, not a crime, ok.....you win.........

He is a fool.

Be that as it may, he's admitted as much.

But you can't tell people they HAVE TO do this or do that, react this way.

You see it as a crime, I see it as a perfectly normal sign of affection.

How many women stay with men that beat them?

Obviously when the time comes he's going to need to pull the midnight dash technique, but until that day comes he can have his fun be a happy camper.

And when the drama's over he can do the same with the next one, whatever floats his boat. . .

Does she truly love you....or your money?

Silly question!

• Like 2

HEY, I should have waited to send my previous email. I was going to watch some sports and the key to the door was inserted and the door opened up. My "x"girlfriend apparently had made a KEy with out my permission and waltz right in! We talked five minutes and she then dusted and groomed the floor and then mopped it! Friendly as ever could be. I'm looking at some TV programs and movies.

What the .... Some of you hit it on the nose. I'm going to be careful now. First about no privacy here y her cavalier attitude about making copy of the apt. Key! No privacy at all. But overall a keeper for some time. I'll give her 3,000 per month additional as an allowance.

if only you had another girl naked in bed with you.

what a missed classic comedy moment!

• Like 1

We will see how fast you say no, to your "real" girlfriend, if she is suddenly not working, spending all her time with you, and the mortgage is due.

you may speak from experience, but solely; your own

peace

OP, has gf come back for more yet? If not, be glad, but be sad for the falang she is getting higher income from. Sad facts of paid girls. Sorry.

She is not back yet. I went out to a decent restaurant paid 300 baht. Yesterday went to macdonalds. Today I'll hang out with some Thai guys n drink medium. Tomorrow I'll go to sukhumvit for two hour lady. Not the same but moving slowly. There is a hotel/massage place on soi udom suk for two hours I'll pay 1,700 baht. You see TV members, it can get expensive. I'll send laundry and pay about 400 baht. Massage I'll pay 450 with no extras.
Ummmm... REAL girlfriends (Thai, not Western,) do all of that because it is part of "take care". If they didn't, they know you would move on to someone younger in 1/2 a heart beat.

You can have a new girl in your bed faster than she can hook another farang to pay her, but likely she didn't leave you until she already had found one.

Read the posts on here and on other sites about how to find a REAL Thai gf.

Hey, live and learn! It is easy to come not knowing the difference given how Western women act. For less money (wine and dine changes to give cash) we get WAY better 'service' here. But, man, REAL gf does not need money, she just wants to take care of each other. Don't buy what you tried to buy in the West. Only Western women and BAD Thai women are whores. Good Thai women are amazing and easy to find.

Have many times and released many thai gf's. I have healthy boundaries. I grew a pair, maybe you can too ;-)

HEY, I should have waited to send my previous email. I was going to watch some sports and the key to the door was inserted and the door opened up. My "x"girlfriend apparently had made a KEy with out my permission and waltz right in! We talked five minutes and she then dusted and groomed the floor and then mopped it! Friendly as ever could be. I'm looking at some TV programs and movies.

What the .... Some of you hit it on the nose. I'm going to be careful now. First about no privacy here y her cavalier attitude about making copy of the apt. Key! No privacy at all. But overall a keeper for some time. I'll give her 3,000 per month additional as an allowance.

So now 13k/mo? Tell her 3k/mo total or go away. Edited by SailingHome

Scarpolo, sorry but she got back to apt at approx. 10:15 pm and she called me some times today about nothing really. The only thing Was the key. It's crazy dude. Thanks for the advice.

Called to see if you were with anogher girl. It's all a test of how much of a sucker you are for her schemes.

• Like 1

I hear so many stories that start like this: "I've been with my wife/girlfriend for X years, she's great/wonderful/perfect, I give her 10-20k/month --"

I always want to stop right there and say, "what?" I don't get this, why do guys do this? Is this normal? I never had a girlfriend who I just gave money for whatever she wanted to spend it on. Am I alone in this?

I don't just give my wife money. Whenever she wants something or needs money, she justs asks me, and we talk about it and I usually just give her what she needs. Whenever I want to spend money, I always consult her. Yes, the final decision is usually mine, but the vast majority of the money comes from my side, so I think that's only fair. If its her own money, then she can always overrule me instead. Am I the strange case for handling our financial decisions like this?

Seriously, do most of you guys just give your wive's discretionary allowances (either farang or Thai), no questions asked?

You're right! If you're paying a girl monthly and the amount comes into question, then you are still living with a prostitute. You discuss the monetary needs as they arise and come to mutual agreements on what to spend on in a normal realtionship. If you just give a girlfriend 20 grand a month to stay with you, she'll most likely be on a pub crawl buying drinks for her friends and bonking the first good looking guy that comes along.

Bar girls love guys like you because you just finance them to find someone willing to pay 30 grand a month. Then the 30 grand a month guy will be heartbroken when she finds Mister 40 grand.

You get my picture?

Edited by TimTang

If it took the OP TWO years to realize she was only in it for the money, u have much to learn about Thailand..

O....M....G!!

10,000 a month was a bargain I would say. Now I will raise her "allowance" to 13,000 per month. Still a bargain. Yeah, no money no honey. I know that. Most of us men must pay for the partner one way or the other.

Are there any men out there that get all of what I get for free? You guys are studs and kudos to you!

If it took the OP TWO years to realize she was only in it for the money, u have much to learn about Thailand..

O....M....G!!

10,000 a month was a bargain I would say. Now I will raise her "allowance" to 13,000 per month. Still a bargain. Yeah, no money no honey. I know that. Most of us men must pay for the partner one way or the other.

Are there any men out there that get all of what I get for free? You guys are studs and kudos to you!

10k is about the normal rate for a woman in her 20s.

If you pay much more, you should be getting something special for your money.

If you are paying too much, she will treat you like the fool you are.

Not ever Thai girl is after money believe it or not.

It seems to me you lack self confidence. Instead try and do some real soul searching instead of ATM card withdrawals, you may actually find a loyal Thai girl who is genuine and values your time.

Edited by kirstymelb101
  • Like 2

It seems to me you lack self confidence. Instead try and do some real soul searching instead of ATM card withdrawals, you may actually find a loyal Thai girl who is genuine and values your time.

I think about 95% of Thai ladies are looking for money. Self confidence has nothing to do with trying to get what I want at a bargain price. My ex wife got money too . In USA .

Do you get or give for free?

It's not all about money though, is it? In a relationship you both contribute what you can, & it shouldn't be about who does or gives the most.

This girl prolly has no respect for you & sees you as a revenue stream. Now, you're going to increase this, after she left you.

All she has to do next time if she wants more money is to leave you again.

• Like 1

It's not all about money though, is it? In a relationship you both contribute what you can, & it shouldn't be about who does or gives the most.

The man always contributes the most money, on separating the woman always keeps most.

Never seen it any different, anywhere in the world.

Lie to yourself if you want.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

I think about 95% of Thai ladies are looking for money. Self confidence has nothing to do with trying to get what I want at a bargain price. My ex wife got money too . In USA .

Well, I hope you keep on living the dream life at a bargain rate.

I have no need to continue this conversation..

Good luck on your future endeavours :)

• Like 1

The man always contributes the most money, on separating the woman always keeps most.

You're referring to two different things, yes I agree that women end up with more when there's a split. Believe me...I really do know.facepalm.gif

And mostly men do contribute more...but that isn't the point I'm making. smile.png

You're referring to two different things, yes I agree that women end up with more when there's a split. Believe me...I really do know.facepalm.gif

And mostly men do contribute more...but that isn't the point I'm making. smile.png

In the end, my point is the only point that counts.

It may not be all about money on our part, but it is mostly about money on their part.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

Not in it for the money?

And, just how long will you stay with "your" man, thai or farange, if he fails to buy you that Louis Vuitton bag you showed him 5 times at the mall, or that pair of shoes he thought you looked so good in?

Seriously,

if it isn't cash, it is gifts,

no generosity, no heart, is not limited to thai girls, or any girls,

enuf said, or do you disagree?

will you also pay for the theater tickets, if so, text me

• Like 1

I really didn't know where to put this, certainly not Thai-related for a main post, so here goes.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/116063/spike-jonzes-her-scariest-movie-2013

It's mainly about the smartphone corporate big-data zero-privacy zeitgeist of today and near future, but I hope some here may see the connection with the Thai GF experience, of course just a tenuous connection.

I found it interesting anyway. . .

Good luck on your future endeavours :)

Oh, no reply To my above question? Also it's not about need to continue but "want."

Good luck on your future endeavours smile.png

Oh, no reply To my above question? Also it's not about need to continue but "want."

No, I don't get or give for free.

• Like 1

No, I don't get or give for free.

i highly doubt it that you dont get it for free.

what b.s here about 95% of the girls looking for money. Sure if thw guy is old and ugly. Then he has to pay do these guys seriously think al guys pay Crazy i get it for free and most thai young males too Things change when you are old and want a younger attractive girl.

Then you pay as they rather have a young handsome nice guy (thai) then a wrinkled old foreigner.

Must be great believing everyone pays just bexuase most old guys do.

Sorry christy not meant for you just that first remark.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app