My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

This aversion to admit to paying..............i just dont get.

Guys to the girl its just business. They dont think of us as boyfriends so please stop thinking of them as girlfriends.

I have to believe real bf gf relations here is few and far btween.

Maybe if you had a personality, a woman could have a real relationship with you.

What if most of us dont want to be seen as a human atm. It cant be a great feeling.

What i as a middle age guy do i have to offer a hot young thai girl other than money? I got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the thai guys their age do the romancing.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<snip>

Bottom line is nothing lasts forever, sometimes you get a few good months, sometimes longer, but don't expect years and years.

And really who wants that anyway?

All depends what you've got.

Even the best wine eventually turns to vinegar.

Or (more apropos) - a fresh cream Belgian chocolate truffle has a shorter shelf life than a Hershey bar.

• Like 1

<snip>

Bottom line is nothing lasts forever, sometimes you get a few good months, sometimes longer, but don't expect years and years.

And really who wants that anyway?

All depends what you've got.

Even the best wine eventually turns to vinegar.

Or (more apropos) - a fresh cream Belgian chocolate truffle has a shorter shelf life than a Hershey bar.

So when's the last time you screwed a Belgian chocolate truffle?

Ms. Tangomo here will turn 30 this year --

25293366276153356291124.jpg

Edited by JLCrab

Op - The best gf's I ever had here never wanted a single Baht. To them, cooking, cleaning, etc. was just part of life. Maybe rethink what a true relationship means to you. Employees always want more, true lovers just want you. ;-) Hard lesson. Feel for you. BTDT.

This aversion to admit to paying..............i just dont get.

Guys to the girl its just business. They dont think of us as boyfriends so please stop thinking of them as girlfriends.

I have to believe real bf gf relations here is few and far btween.

Maybe if you had a personality, a woman could have a real relationship with you.

What if most of us dont want to be seen as a human atm. It cant be a great feeling.

What i as a middle age guy do i have to offer a hot young thai girl other than money? I got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the thai guys their age do the romancing.

Well obviously nobody wants to be seen as a cash cow but how does your way of doing things make you less of one than a guy in a non-financial relationship?

You're "paying" so how are you NOT an ATM

Had a whole box full just last week, mixed batch of milk, dark, white and praline, with some flake tossed in for good measure.

No offense but not to my taste at all, looks to me some artificial ingredients may have been used there.

Fresh, simple natural, T-shirt shorts and flip-flops, no make-up or scent, plain nails, hair washed and brushed only please.

Had a whole box full just last week, mixed batch of milk, dark, white and praline, with some flake tossed in for good measure.

No offense but not to my taste at all, looks to me some artificial ingredients may have been used there.

Fresh, simple natural, T-shirt shorts and flip-flops, no make-up or scent, plain nails, hair washed and brushed only please.

I can only guess how disappointed she would be to hear that you are not her type. Maybe you find the above on the farm after giving money to the parents and assuring them you are not a pimp or a slaver. Those that are pimps and slavers say the same thing.

• Like 1

Would never imagine I was her type either, maybe in the past but I'm realistic in my old age. That's what's so nice, what an awful place it would be if we were all competing for the same SOs.

As for my prospective teeraks and their families, they don't take my word for it believe me, sometimes full-fledged background check required, character references from respected people that deal with me on a daily basis, testimonials from others I've sponsored.

You've jumped to your own conclusions as to my life, can't help that, but no fear I sleep fine at night nonetheless.

Would never imagine I was her type either, maybe in the past but I'm realistic in my old age. That's what's so nice, what an awful place it would be if we were all competing for the same SOs.

As for my prospective teeraks and their families, they don't take my word for it believe me, sometimes full-fledged background check required, character references from respected people that deal with me on a daily basis, testimonials from others I've sponsored.

You've jumped to your own conclusions as to my life, can't help that, but no fear I sleep fine at night nonetheless.

I only know what I read in your voluminous posts.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to have a little more background concerning both you and your girlfriend, ie your ages, where you met, is she a former bargirl, are you employed, how long together etc. I think you already mentioned that you're from the USA. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.

You forgot to ask for his highest educational qualification and whether she has relatives in government, military, police and whether she went to chula and how many masters degrees does she have

Read the op dear boy, he has been shacked up with a slapper in a financial " relationship" and she wants to renegotiate the contractual T&C's its that simple

Strike action?

Finding a good GF/livein isn't easy and I suppose that you've got to "kiss a lot of frogs" before you find your princess. You will, just takes time.

A more immediate scenario could be what you will do when she wants to come back!

• Like 1

Poor old salt has a bit of heartache because his substitute mother left him after he refused a wage increase.

In psychoanalytic theory, the term Oedipus complex denotes the emotions and ideas that the mind keeps in the unconscious, via dynamic repression, that concentrates upon a child's desire to sexually possess the parent of the opposite sex (e.g. males attracted to their mothers, whereas females are attracted to their fathers).[1][2] Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex" believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the parent in both males and females; Freud deprecated the term "Electra complex", which was introduced by Carl Gustav Jung in regard to the Oedipus complex manifested in young girls. The Oedipus complex occurs in the third phallic stage (ages 36) of the five psychosexual development stages: (i) the oral, (ii) the anal, (iii) the phallic, (iv) the latent, and (v) the genital in which the source of libidinal pleasure is in a different erogenous zone of the infant's body.

A number of member offered very useful advice but in the end the OP just decided that the best course of action was to be blackmailed into a wage increase which is something similar to what has happened many times for a long long time.

A sex strike, sometimes called a sex boycott, is a strike, a method of non-violent resistance in which one or multiple persons refrain from sex with their partner(s) to achieve certain goals. It is a form of temporary sexual abstinence. Sex strikes have been used to protest many issues, from water resources to employment equity.

[...]

Among the Igbo people of Nigeria, in pre-colonial times, the community of women periodically formed themselves into a Council, a kind of women's trade union. This was headed by the Agba Ekwe, 'the favoured one of the goddess Idemili and her earthly manifestation'. She carried her staff of authority and had the final word in public gatherings and assemblies. Central among her tasks was to ensure men's good behaviour, punishing male attempts at harassment or abuse. What men most feared was the Council's power of strike action. According to Ifi Amadiume, an Igbo anthropologist: 'The strongest weapon the Council had and used against the men was the right to order mass strikes and demonstrations by all women. When ordered to strike, women refused to perform their expected duties and roles, including all domestic, sexual and maternal services. They would leave the town en masse, carrying only suckling babies. If angry enough, they were known to attack any men they met'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_strike

This is where the term 'pussy whipped' comes from.

Edited by notmyself

Just feel free that's all you can do. 15000 baht every month. I have heard of much worse. You where lucky. Others got robbed of everything they had.

Paul McCartney payed 30 million pounds after a 4 years long marriage.

Do the calculations how much this is roughly for one shag.

• Like 1

I only know what I read in your voluminous posts.

I realize that, but the extrapolated conclusions and judgments you've expressed reflect most inaccurate assumptions.

'Who cares for you?' said Alice, (she had grown to her full size by this time.) 'You're nothing but a pack of cards!'

It would be interesting to have a little more background concerning both you and your girlfriend, ie your ages, where you met, is she a former bargirl, are you employed, how long together etc. I think you already mentioned that you're from the USA. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.

I met her at a massage place in a shopping mall. I told her no need to work. She does everything for me. She wants to work but I say no.

I met her at a massage place in a shopping mall. I told her no need to work. She does everything for me. She wants to work but I say no.

Please be more specific so we can help you. How tall are you two, hair colour, blood type,religion,place of birth,likes and dislikes, what temp. do you put your air. con on. ????

Nobody has mentioned a crucial point here about Thai culture, which is that it's still widely considered normal for the male in the relationship to support his spouse and in most cases his minor spouse ("mia noi").

I know several Thai men who do well and they give allowances to their spouses and brag about it - money and relationships often do go together in Thailand, it isn't considered sinister.

Well worth remembering in order to keep the debate meaningful and relevant, we are in Thailand here folks, not in the West. Of course a lot of dudes are taken for suckers but still, we need to drop our Western outlook from time to time, it does help in achieving a successful expatriation.

• Like 2