My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happy to see the sunlight today. You TV guys don't care about the results of your members health in general. Sad really because I wanted to ask about hospitals near my apt. Now I'm going to do double work since TV will not advice . Sad.

Oh, I'm alone now. Yeah yeah, go get a soo pee nii . I will but I really want different ..... Bah.

I'm happy to see the sunlight today. You TV guys don't care about the results of your members health in general. Sad really because I wanted to ask about hospitals near my apt. Now I'm going to do double work since TV will not advice . Sad.

Oh, I'm alone now. Yeah yeah, go get a soo pee nii . I will but I really want different ..... Bah.

i always care about the health of my "member" in general biggrin.png

Edited by speedtripler

Dam you all! Soo many correct answers and I yet wanted to avoid the welled reasoned TV people yes yes in their own fxxck way you all may be correct. I think maybe when she talks to me 7-9 hours. she may change her mind. I want to raise her $ to $500 per mo which is 15,000 baht per month and still pay for all the extras..

I think it is over. Sorry to waste your time. Now up to me to do what........

Join the club, there are many members on TV!

other than money what do most of us have to offer. we cant coomunicate with them properly? most of us not their age? no connection whatsoever.

speak for yourself...............i am an old delusional man who keeps being told "old ok, you handsome man"..........'i love you long time".........etc. etc.

I am convinced they are right,however "why is my ATM balance now so low"facepalm.gif

I hope I can find someone soon. I'm a man who doesn't want to be alone. Many of you here at TV are ok with that but I'm not. I'll have to adapt or..

Quiuvo, try the Romeo trick. Take poison and leave her share on the table. When she comes back you will know if it was Love... giggle.gif

Noting that aversion to being alone - you could try

another girl;

two other girls on alternate days;

a ladyboy (if you tell him about love he might do it for free);

a DIY routine in a group.

Your post made me feel anger. Have you had mentioned love, I would call you a wimp, but how can you write and bother people with your petty dealings?

Next you will post info about wearing unwashed underpants (if you are using them at all).

Disgusting.

With millions of available young women in Thailand, why do you waste any thought on her. It may even be a shit test and she returns later.

Whatever, go on and find the next chick. Shouldn't take more than a few days.

Thank you. Out of the millions there should be at least one that will qualify with my requirements. You see my problem? I have requirements in return for some bills or gold.

Sorry....but...if a man need to use some bills or gold to get its "requirements"...what is the difference of its woman with a bar girl or prostitute..?

Where is your pride, dignity OP? Why do you and so many others on TV have to publish such things about your personal life all the time? If you were back in your own country, would you write to your local paper to report such things? Get back into the human race before you go completely down the gurgler along with all the other wimpering cry babies. Aveagoodday.

It would be interesting to have a little more background concerning both you and your girlfriend, ie your ages, where you met, is she a former bargirl, are you employed, how long together etc. I think you already mentioned that you're from the USA. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.

I really don't understand guys calling their hired girl a g/f as they pay for her and now she wants a raise and leaves him. Kinda shows how much those paid for girls care for. They are not g/f they have no feelings for you.. they want your wallet. If you have to pay for them they are not interested in you or care for you. Is that so hard to understand.

• Like 1

as you're bemoaning the end of your relationship in financial and practical rather than emotional terms i shouldn't think you'll have much trouble getting up and running again. this is thailand after all; she'll be ready if you've got the readies. licklips.gif

What happens when she has a job, supports herself and then she won't leave? :) There is no money to cut off for additional persuasion. OP has it so easy.

I always thought about this angle…find a beautiful girl, offer to pay her 20,000 per month for great sex, she can do all the housework, and when you're ready for a change, just switch it up. Maybe an overall cheaper way to go then hitting the bars all the time.

• Like 1

What happens when she has a job, supports herself and then she won't leave? smile.png There is no money to cut off for additional persuasion. OP has it so easy.

I always thought about this angle…find a beautiful girl, offer to pay her 20,000 per month for great sex, she can do all the housework, and when you're ready for a change, just switch it up. Maybe an overall cheaper way to go then hitting the bars all the time.

Great, just don't call her your gf or expect her to care for anything but the money. It just blows my mind away how you can call these paid for live in girls GF's while they are clearly not there for the guy but for the money as the OP demonstrated.

There are so many girls in Thailand who are happy enough to have a farang boyfriend, how some manage to convince farangs that they deserve to be paid is beyond me. What more, the ones getting paid always seem to be the ugliest.

• Like 1