Poll: Thai Visa Meeting (When?)

p1p

Which day should we meet??  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems a given that we should meet after normal working hours, so a start time of 18:30 hrs seems reasonable. (Please correct me if my presumptions are wrong.)

The major question is on which day, or even two days? Please vote above and, depending on results & posts below, we should know when & where we are meeting.

As an aside, please could you send the URL for the Chiang Mai forum to any friends you have in C-M:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=28

The more we have visiting & contributing to our local resource, the better and more useful it will be for all of us.

Allright, let's wrap this up. There's already 9 votes in there, if everyone shows up that would be a very big group really. Also lets all keep in mind that we're not casting this in stone, we can always decide to move for future meetings.

For some reason when I voted I put in wednesday, but frankly I'd just as easily change that to Friday. Same for the venue: I don't really mind so much and as I've never had a real dinner at Mango Tree I think I should definitely try it.

So unless today sees a flurry of last minute voting, I think we should just decide to do the first meeting at Mango Tree on a Friday. Next Friday 12th perhaps.

Cheers,

Chanchao

chanchao, let's not be too "jai rawn" over this. There are many people who only come on the forum at weekends. I feel we should give them a chance to vote and decide, on say Monday, when and where we should meet.

There is nothing wrong with meeting on two days in the first instance, ie. Wed and Fri. Those wh can not make one can come to the other and those who can come to both should have the chance to do so.