Be careful when you get online: it's like a cyber war now

webfact

19 000 likes. What a popular movement. Meanwhile Thaksin has 1.7 million likes.

Likes can be paid for. There is a whole industry involved in that.

The Toxic one has fans, but it wouldn't surprise me that he'd pay for likes as well. He's a typical wannabe Facist Dictator.

But 1.7 Millions is weak...He should buy 100 Million to show that 150 % of all Thai people love him or 150 Million....so also 150 % of the soi dogs love him.

Or with the right money buy 7 billion likes and proof that just everyone (but Suthep) likes him. As wannabe Dictator you must think big.

Wait until you have "your" clown dictating, and then we will see you on the roads again, because you folks have no brain, only muscles and a loud mouth if something doesn't fit your personal supply demand

If you mean Suthep what makes you think he will ever be in a position to dictate?

If I have no brain then I don't know what that says about you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....there is the risk of all of us being misinformed or harmed via social media.... Remember to be careful when reading and posting on social media. It doesn't hurt to be sceptical...."

So how is this different from the mainstream media?..........To answer my own question.... ".It is not"...What supports this point-of-view?...let me count the ways...

• It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are anti-UDD/RS/PTP. The English Language mainstream media is the only source for Farangs over their coffee at Starbucks or elsewhere...Most times their views mirror that source word-for-word.
  • It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are an extension of the demonization campaign of the 2006 coupists. Demonizing those they coup'ed, in order to justify themselves.
  • It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are Thaksin-haters as a result of this coup-justification denigration campaign waged through the Elitist sourced mainstream media.
  • It is not by accident that the audience of the mainstream media, especially TV stations, are by-and-large the Elitists and their side of the political divide. In most UDD/RS/PTP leaning households, the mainstream TV channels are scorned, because their agenda's are so pervasive.
This article is absolutely correct though, when referencing this 'cyber war' via social media......it is not only via its' primary outlet via Facebook, but also Wikipedia...Just reference any politically oriented aricle in this online encyclopedia, and see the one-sidedness.
Wow, your Crystal ball is working overtime. AS I dont have Coffee with Suthep or YL, I must get my information from some type of English Media.and not by accident. Its not by accident that Thaksin has a very bad profile even for non Bloggers, letting his Generals stack people into the back of trucks to suffocate comes to mind by no accident, deliberately. I think you use the term Elitist too liberally as most newspapers just aren,t that elite.

You don't seriuosly believe that he "let his generals stack people in the back of trucks" do you?

They were quite able to do that all by themselves without any political interference from their "beloved" prime minister.

"....there is the risk of all of us being misinformed or harmed via social media.... Remember to be careful when reading and posting on social media. It doesn't hurt to be sceptical...."

So how is this different from the mainstream media?..........To answer my own question.... ".It is not"...What supports this point-of-view?...let me count the ways...

1. It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are anti-UDD/RS/PTP. The English Language mainstream media is the only source for Farangs over their coffee at Starbucks or elsewhere...Most times their views mirror that source word-for-word.
  2. It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are an extension of the demonization campaign of the 2006 coupists. Demonizing those they coup'ed, in order to justify themselves.
  3. It is not by accident that a huge number of Farangs are Thaksin-haters as a result of this coup-justification denigration campaign waged through the Elitist sourced mainstream media.
  4. It is not by accident that the audience of the mainstream media, especially TV stations, are by-and-large the Elitists and their side of the political divide. In most UDD/RS/PTP leaning households, the mainstream TV channels are scorned, because their agenda's are so pervasive.

This article is absolutely correct though, when referencing this 'cyber war' via social media......it is not only via its' primary outlet via Facebook, but also Wikipedia...Just reference any politically oriented aricle in this online encyclopedia, and see the one-sidedness.

Talking crap as ever. The dislike of Taksin and PT is because we have seen and understood what they have done to the country. The hatred for UDD and the reds is because we had to live through all their violence and burning buildings in 2010. Very little if anything to do with media, a lot of us are living it. And by the way I read Bangkok Post, Nation, TV as well as whatever else I can find online, whilst I have watched some BlueSky I have also watched TTN and the reds bs propaganda channel as well as BBC, Al Jazeera, Asia News Channel etc. in efforts to try and get all sides and try to form MY OWN opinion. I see as many sides as I can of the arguments and decide for myself which to believe. Unlike the reds who watch red tv and read red magazines and believe it all with no critical thought as to whether it is really true or not. As for the rest of your bullshit I just can't be bothered right now, too late.

my friend works for a company that sells FB likes. soooo.

when compared to something that just popped up not too long ago with 19000 actual people likes isnt too bad. not great, but not bad.

i bet if i do a lil digging on ...Mr. Thaksin fb likes i could pull up many dead ends.

Just 1.7m?

Very poor show.

Suthep can count more people on the street than that over the past few months and nobody really likes him.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is true. One can see that Suthep has the Bangkok Chinese vote sewn up and that of others who do not want the rural Thais of the North and Northeast to vote and have any influence on the Bangkok Chinese economic and political elites of the country. Who do the majority of the Thai people support? The Shinawatra Chinese or the Bangkok Chinese? Why?

"Likes" can be bought, and you are not taking into account the age of an account.

If you paid me, I could add 1,000,000+ likes in 48 hours to any account, it's not difficult.

My "Like" for Thaksin is a genuine Like.

I can confirm you that I clicked Like, and intended to do so, totally for free rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just can,t believe you, how could you LIKE a land scammer,murderer,Tax Evader. I think you are trolling or in need of help.

"Likes" can be bought, and you are not taking into account the age of an account.

If you paid me, I could add 1,000,000+ likes in 48 hours to any account, it's not difficult.

My "Like" for Thaksin is a genuine Like.

I can confirm you that I clicked Like, and intended to do so, totally for free rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just can,t believe you, how could you LIKE a land scammer,murderer,Tax Evader. I think you are trolling or in need of help.

Be reassured... It is reciprocal.

How can anyone support Suthep in his insane goals is also beyond me.

:)

Sent from my iPhone...