Mentally ill Briton accused of claiming to be Prophet Mohammad sentenced to death: Pakistan

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is not the Masai Hes a very naughty boy

Masai? What are Kenyans doing in Pakistan?

Of course the true Mae Sai as revealed by TAT is a hub of coming and going.

Herds of white cowboys and their lasses performing a strange ritual dance

Known in the strange falangspeak as Bore Der Run

For those who enjoy folklure the same dancers re-appear every 89 days like clickwork.Had theMassa'a better grasp of sufficiency economics they would charge them to attend the dance inside the local Dancehall.

You know when youve been Tango'd, I prefer the Pole dance the Polka.

while The Twist has its own heirline Heir Raiser real sensation seekers head to Sungai Kolok doing the Locomotion

The local lasses/authorities may allow multiple entries they have their own theme song

Allah the most merciful-again

Another blight on Islam and the Pakistan courts. Can they not see human frailty before their eyes. Twisted system.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Once again it shows the intolerance of Islam.

Once again, punishment for blasphemy is not in the Koran,

That's what you might claim but many muslims think this verse includes blasphemy:

Regarding the punishment for blasphemy in Islam, it is mentioned in the Glorious Quran:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; [surah Al-Maidah 5:33].

Hence, it is only Islam that gives 3 different options for blashphmy and apostacy punishment in addition to death.

lovely, three choices of punishment, how forgiving and compassionate is that! Of course they never seem to go for the cutting off or exile, it's always kill kill kill.

So you're an expert on interpreting the above quote from the Koran in the context of blasphemy? There are many Islamic scholars /Muslims who counter your ascertion, I provided a URL link above as an example, two ohers below, there are many other examples.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/salam-al-marayati/need-to-oppose-blasphemy-_b_836290.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/20/islam-ghamidi-pakistan-blasphemy-laws

the quote above sounds like it describes dire punishment for blasphemy and a lot more. Then again, if you get religious experts in the mix, they can prove or disprove anything they choose. They're more agile at shape-shifting than lawyers, if that's possible. If Islam experts were each paid $1,000,000 to prove the opposite (of what they proved the day before), they could do it seamlessly.

Bottom line: Islam is a belief system supported by very insecure adherents. If its supporters weren't so insecure, they wouldn't be so defensive and vindictive. I've got a papaya tree in my yard. If someone came along and said it wasn't a papaya tree, would I grab a sword and smite him? No. I would shrug it off and go on to something else.

• Like 1

Mentally ill prophet sent to England where his followers hate the locals so much they wish to live off their culture backs and taxes.

I am not English but admire their tolerance and compassion ,they are constantly criticised yet take in the great unwashed,give them child and housing benefits,passports freeschool,pensions and social security.

I think many who have worked and paid tax there feel the system has been abused.Meanwhile gangs of muslim men are abusing young woman not just the cliteredectomy of theSomalis the aforced marriages and the grooming and abuse of indigenous under age English girls.

When the governement tries to deport such scum who support the murder of their forces in Afghanistan and elsewhere they squeal for the very rights they deny other s,Abu Hamz is just the tip of the iceberg.I feel unless something is doen you'll end up with Sharia courts I hoe that is what you wish for .Learn about Dhimmitude.

• Like 1