Small Car Offset Crash Test

Jitar

Nothing new here.. Who knew a smaller car wouldn't crash as well as a larger one? That's the chance you take when you buy one, price is a major factor of course in the decision obviously, I wonder if motocy's crash as well as a micro car? Silly, unnecessary & irrelevant comparison IMO...

• Like 2

Agreed the mirage and other eco cars in thailand, no ESP, side airbags, rear discs and other features you get on small cars in other markets, rolling dice with a smaller car but obviously as others mentioned its a still a step up from motorbikes and eco cars of past like the mira. Passive safety not really a concern at the moment so no point to shake up the market when you have a general tit for tat concensus among competitors to keep costs down by skimping features, had no clue my pjs lacked vsa till i saw the new 2014 (only 4x4 trim) finally has it with their recent annual minorchange along with rear discs. A good laugh was to see ford actively marketing the old focus as a 5* NCAP safety rating when that was obviously reserved for focuses with the full complement of airbags among other features stripped for LOS, Chevrolet is actively doing this now for their cruze which comes with torsos like civics and camrys on top trim ltz but lacks the critical curtains, ignorant or low involved buyers for big ticket items is always great business. thumbsup.gif

All this Data can be achieved by Computer, that Yellow Car could have give some pleasure to the needy. or a handicapped person. all that's been achieved is that Neurotic Nutters and the Press can ramble on. A second class ride is better than a First Class walk to many.thumbsup.gif