Hospitals in Sriracha to give birth

TobiasML

Does anyone know a good hospital in Sriracha to give birth. My wife is 3 month pregnant and we are now looking for a reasonable priced but good hospital in Sriracha to have all her further checkups and tests, as well as to give birth. Pattaya might as well be an option as we are living in the middle between both cities. Any experience and guidance of pricing is appreciated. Especially as it is our first one.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

We used Sametivet (Sp?) were fine but fed up with the long late waiting times on follow up appointments / vaccines and changed to Aikechon in Chonburi, but I think she still wants the next one at Sametivet.

Sametivet is good as you can just stroll across to Mum Arroy to eat next door.

Thank you for the tips. We have visited Phyathai and my wife has felt good and save. Therefore we will go with them. Counting in the checkups and visits before birth it will cost most likely something like 100.000-120.000 THB without complication.

Thank you for the tips. We have visited Phyathai and my wife has felt good and save. Therefore we will go with them. Counting in the checkups and visits before birth it will cost most likely something like 100.000-120.000 THB without complication.

Unless you have finalised your decision you may like to check out the 'Red Cross' hospital in Sri Racha. Thai family member used them and cost about 40,000 baht including private room and caesarean.

Word of warning, no matter which hospital you decide on ask about the surgical method in case a caesarean is required, as often unattractive major scaring is a consequence

Edited by simple1

Sametivet is a good hospital as my son has surgery there......

Honestly isnt the doctor more important then the hospital? We had twins at the government hospital but our doctor was from bkk/pattaya. All prenatal care was done at his clinic. The babies were in a incubator for about 8 days and my wife had a private room. If i remember the hospital was around 10,000 baht and doctor 7000.

Unless you think the incubators or operating rooms are better in one hospital or another. A simple birth she will be in and out in 24-48 hrs. My wife of course likes to save as she knows its her money shes spending.