A Solution To Thailand's Most Serious Problem ?

topfield

I am astonished by the ignorance of Thai history and culture shown by "cdnvic."

Not knowing or understanding the political historical situation in Thailand he has just closed a topic which is the headlines today in every single newspaper in Thailand.

Yes, close this subject if you feel it affects political sensibilities in Thailand...you would be fully justified. However this topic concerns probably the most serious problem in the country....a problem that has to be solved by all people of good will in the Kingdom.

Clearly you are not aware which country's army marched into which state 94 years ago and conquered the people with the result millions are suffering from every single day ???

Relevance ? Certainly . A referendum was held yesterday allowing the people to decide which country they wished to belong to and/or independance. It took place in Montenegro

Close this also dear cdn vic but by doing so you are stopping people from learning about the most pressing problem there is today in Thailand and discussing finding a solution to that problem.

i wouldnt be astonished i too have had threads closed for no real reason and certainly without one ever given.....

Still i suppose the Mods have to keep us under control and within their own beliefs.....

Guest endure

The reason for the closure was given. Montenegro is a small country in Europe and has no connection whatever with Thailand.

The reason for the closure was given. Montenegro is a small country in Europe and has no connection whatever with Thailand.

Spot on!!! :o

Dear Friend,

Montenegro, after having been occupied by foreign forces 90 years ago has been permitted to decide its own destiny by means of a national referendum.

Were Thailand to do the same.....,and Montenegro shows it can happen .....then all the destruction and killing would stop and Thailand would become a much safer and happier place throughout the whole Kingdom.

Its sad you cannot see the relevance to Thailand of the self determination Montenegro was permitted to enjoy, nor can you see why this matter could not be openly referred in this forum which is governed by Thai law where discussion of this subject might be frowned upon in many quarters.

[stop this thread if you so wish but at least give the true reason....political sensibilities and not irrelevance.... as this posting is entirely and completely relevant ]

topfield,

Whilst we are all happy for mentenegro, we are a Thailand related forum.

That is why cdnvic closed your earlier thread HERE.

Now this current thread has two problems. It is not Thailand related and it deals with moderation issues. Both of these you agreed to avoid when you accepted the forum rules as you signed up as a member.

I will now close this thread.

Two mods...if you have any further problems please take it up with an administrator.

hint... if you wanted to discuss the montenegro implications of Thai politics perhaps you should have worded you post in such a manner. ie "Montenegro has .... could this work in Thailand" etc.

thread closed. again.