Good Car Wash in Chiang Mai?

mesquite

I go to the one behind KSK on the road to enter the back entrance. Ok coffee shop with wifi and they are a Mercedes Benz dealer in case you just want a shinyer car.

The one you refer to is car bella behind the ming mitr coffee shop.

You can also check out this useful website: www.chiangmailocator.com

Then search car wash. It brings up a fair list which some of you may recognise

Not sure of the name but they took good care of my push bike, normally they get the high pressure gun and give it a blast, but these guys knew not to do that which is a positive for all the seals and bearing etc.

Are you mad? Take you bike into the shower with you. Sparkling mine is and smells of pine forests...

Not sure of the name but they took good care of my push bike, normally they get the high pressure gun and give it a blast, but these guys knew not to do that which is a positive for all the seals and bearing etc.

Are you mad? Take you bike into the shower with you. Sparkling mine is and smells of pine forests...

I needed to take it through Australian customs, they wanted to quarantine my bike once so I take as much care as I can.

I go to the one behind KSK on the road to enter the back entrance. Ok coffee shop with wifi and they are a Mercedes Benz dealer in case you just want a shinyer car.

I second this one. It's called Car Bella. It's at the front of Sirimangkalajarn Soi 7. There's a coffee shop Mingmitr on site. Very professional. Saw everything from Porsche to Bentley being washed there.

Shell gas station, Huay Kaew road just past KSK.

Coffee shop / mini mart on site.

Car exterior 120 Baht

Do my HD too.[/quote

Exterior 120 b. Ext & Int 150 b. Discounts for repeat customers

HD = Harley Davidson?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Shell gas station, Huay Kaew road just past KSK.

Coffee shop / mini mart on site.

Car exterior 120 Baht

Do my HD too.[/quote

Exterior 120 b. Ext & Int 150 b. Discounts for repeat customers

HD = Harley Davidson?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm not a biker. The best guess I could come up with was Honda Dream :)

• Like 1

Very good one at Nim City just past Rim Ping.

Thanks all.

I'll check this one out first as it's close by. Hopefully they can clean a dirty car without damaging it.

Well, I went to this car wash and they did a great job. By far the best car wash in CM that I've ever been to. I'll be going there exclusively from now on. Thanks, Tywais.

Thanks all.

I'll check this one out first as it's close by. Hopefully they can clean a dirty car without damaging it.

Well, I went to this car wash and they did a great job. By far the best car wash in CM that I've ever been to. I'll be going there exclusively from now on. Thanks, Tywais.

I don't go as often as I like now due to the queue can get pretty long. When I first started using it it was 45 minutes, then 1 hour, then 2-3 hours. If it is an hour+ I just stop in at Delicious for a bite to kill time. How was it for you and what day of the week did you go?

And my recommending it on TV probably not helping to reduce that queue. biggrin.png

Thanks all.

I don't go as often as I like now due to the queue can get pretty long. When I first started using it it was 45 minutes, then 1 hour, then 2-3 hours. If it is an hour+ I just stop in at Delicious for a bite to kill time. How was it for you and what day of the week did you go?

And my recommending it on TV probably not helping to reduce that queue. biggrin.png

Only one car in front of me. Friday about 10 AM if I recall correctly. They said it would be one hour and they would call me. After about 30 minutes it was done.

• Like 1

The one under KSK has started to charge me 300-350B for my Ninja... I need a cheaper place in the Nimman area (But Cheap and Nimman don't mesh). I should go ask the place Junglechef mentioned as I live on the same street......

The one opposite immigration in the gas station..(.not petrol station) ....140 Baht...inside outside.... great job...for my Isuzu truck...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I tried the one at the gas station on Kotchansan Road just south of Loi Kroh. I've taken my Honda Dream there a few time, but I end up re-cleaning the parts of the bike they tend to 'miss' like the rims. Took my car down there for the first time today. A few days back they told my wife an exterior wash was 100 baht. They tried to charge me 200 baht. I read Thai well enough to point it out on the sign, but they would budge. I'd take my Thai wife back to talk to them, but I know how the 'lose of face' thing goes - I wouldn't trust what they'd do. So they're now off my list permanently. Nim City is about a 10 drive. I'll give them a try.

• Like 1

I don't know what Nim City is...but ...

....on the next soi away from Rimping at the Maejo and Ring roads crossing there is a place (just past the large lot of used motorbikes for sale). They even cover your car after they are done if you are not right there to pick it up. To be honest, I have not done a car there, but they did a super job on my chopper and only charged me 80 baht. Very energetic and happy looking crowd. I'd take a car there.

I don't know what Nim City is...but ...

....on the next soi away from Rimping at the Maejo and Ring roads crossing there is a place (just past the large lot of used motorbikes for sale). They even cover your car after they are done if you are not right there to pick it up. To be honest, I have not done a car there, but they did a super job on my chopper and only charged me 80 baht. Very energetic and happy looking crowd. I'd take a car there.

Nim City is the Rim Ping plaza that is just before the Central Airport Plaza if you're headed south from the moat on 1141. I went down there this afternoon. I must be wearing my ''Overcharge Me Because I'm Farang" T-shirt today. Very professional looking place, and if I wanted my car detailed, I probably would consider taking it there. But I spoke with the gal inside the office and asked the price to wash the outside of the car only. She asked what type of car I had, which is a Toyota Corella. She said 200 baht. My mydry.png.pagespeed.ce.iCXmiFQmCf.png! So, one more time. Grrrrr. Seems others here can get their car's exterior washed for only 140 baht there...but me??? It's that 'invisible to everyone but Thai people' T-shirt I'm wearing...I'm sure! Whew! I'll try the one over at Rimping Maejo. Maybe I'll have them wash my motorcycle first and see how much they want for that. If it's over 80 baht, I'll just wait until I go back to the freaking village and wash it at home. Heck, an entrepreneurial teenager with access to water, hose, and a bucket could make some decent change by charging 80 to 100 baht per car and doing a good job. That's what I did when I was a teenager (in the halcyon day before you needed a business license to run a lemonade stand). Word of mouth. Repeat customers. Maybe I'll set my stepson up in business. Have him cater to farangs, because the way I'm reading it, there is a huge opportunity gap that could be filled by offering low-cost, low-overhead car wash service. Hummmm whistling.gif

Edited by connda