Barbasol shaving foam?

KittenKong

I always buy my Barbasol at Dollar Tree in the states for $1.00 US (36 THB). I returned to Thailand with 5 cans in July last

year. Dollar Tree is a terrific place to shop!

It took me a while but I also learnt my lesson: on my last trip to the UK I brought back two cans of Tesco shaving foam (12.5B per can). I'm still using the first can and will buy a year's supply on all future trips, so I'm afraid that the Barbasol importers will have to do without my money in future.

The money I could save if I bought everything I use and eat for the year in the UK and brought it back on the plane with me. Not possible, sadly.

I was going to offer you a can of Barbasol for nowt....

I always buy my Barbasol at Dollar Tree in the states for $1.00 US (36 THB). I returned to Thailand with 5 cans in July last

year. Dollar Tree is a terrific place to shop!

It took me a while but I also learnt my lesson: on my last trip to the UK I brought back two cans of Tesco shaving foam (12.5B per can). I'm still using the first can and will buy a year's supply on all future trips, so I'm afraid that the Barbasol importers will have to do without my money in future.

The money I could save if I bought everything I use and eat for the year in the UK and brought it back on the plane with me. Not possible, sadly.

I was going to offer you a can of Barbasol for nowt....

Very kind, but I'm taken care of thanks until my next trip to the UK in the summer. Maybe there is someone else on here who would like it?

Archived