Suthep threatens to shut down CMPO within a day

Lite Beer

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a Muay Thai match between Charlerm and Suthep at Democracy Monument should be used to settle this conflict...winner takes all; loser goes to jail. Ticket sales and pay-for-view would be through the roof! No, on second thought televise it free. Call it the Bang in Bangkok. But don't hold the match during the early night because nothing can pull Thais away from watching their Soap shows...Thais have priorities.

• Like 2

I don't think that the end is a military coup but a slow legal/judicial coup. The rest is a dog and pony show.

(Pity those who have been seriously affected.)

Correct. When you have the Chaiman of the EC Mr. Somchai Srisutthiyakorn, who oversees the arrangement of elections nationwide, saying he already halted seminars and training session for over 1 million election staff because it would be a "waste of budget". And takes photos with protesters it's quite obvious where their allegiances lie.

I think a Muay Thai match between Charlerm and Suthep at Democracy Monument should be used to settle this conflict...winner takes all; loser goes to jail. Ticket sales and pay-for-view would be through the roof! No, on second thought televise it free. Call it the Bang in Bangkok. But don't hold the match during the early night because nothing can pull Thais away from watching their Soap shows...Thais have priorities.

I do not think it entertaining seeing six bells punched out of a stupid drunk.

Edited by Basil B

Suthep wants blood.

He has to draw blood/create chaos to fulfill his plan of getting the military to react.

Of course his own blood will remain coursing through his crazy brain, he will use his followers as sacrificial pawns.

This "crazy guy" has been forefront for the last 3 months. marching through Bangkok with at least 2000 followers (at least according to crowd count experts on TVF) he's been standing on a stage almost every night for weeks, he has the caretaker 'government' spinning their wheels not really sure what to do.

He insults Yingluck, Thaksin, Chalerm and other members of the clan, yet still he plays to the crowd. They still sit there and listen, the farmers haven't been paid and Chalerm still makes deadline threats.

He's been front and foremost just like Mr Thaksin was in 2010, leading his faithful Red shirt troops from the Ratchaprasong stage even though in Thaksin's case he was on a wide screen TV and thousand's of miles away from the action.

Say what you like about Suthep, he has led this campaign from the start and right now it's anybody's guess regarding the outcome. Suthep, may be crazy but he's twice the man that the Dubai coward is.

attachicon.gifglad.jpg

Dunno what city you are in, but aside from a the odd inconvenience the city is running day to day as normal. Most Bangkokians regard the guy as a ranting lunatic. The crowd, if you ever happen to be in the zone when he's speaking at night, is now tiny.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not in Bangkok but close enough. Good points, if there's no inconvenience and no crowds, what are Yingluck,Chalerm and the rest of the gang worried about. I'm pleased you aren't inconvenienced.thumbsup.gif

Not in Bangkok but close enough. Good points, if there's no inconvenience and no crowds, what are Yingluck,Chalerm and the rest of the gang worried about. I'm pleased you aren't inconvenienced.thumbsup.gif

See post #27.

"I don't think that the end is a military coup but a slow legal/judicial coup. The rest is a dog and pony show. (Pity those who have been seriously affected.)'

Post #27.

And your point is?

Things seem to be warming up now, and are expected to be boiling as we get closer to the election,

I don't want to get into the red/yellow suthep/shins etc etc,

But things aren't looking good for Thailand and the THAI people at the moment,

How will all this pan out ?, nobody knows,it really is to tough to call.

Even the fortune teller is confused,

There has been a lot of defamatory comments on TV regarding both sides and Everything related to this whole situation,

Be careful it doesn't come back and bite you on the bum.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

This man is now displaying clear signs of some major psychiatric disorder, somewhere in the order of paranoid delusional or borderline schizophrenia.

Sort of like that movie Downfall where Hitler is moving imaginary divisions around thinking he is still in full control of all his forces when actually he didn't have any.

Kinda sad really.

• Like 2

What's he going to do..... buy Chalerm a large bottle of malt whisky?

Nope ... chalerm prefers ear medicine

How refreshing with an original joke!!clap2.gif

How would Thaivisa survive without the creativity of some posters??

• Like 2

It appears that Suthep and Chalerm are talking over each other's heads, but nonetheless appear now to be headed for a collision course, which was likely inevitable. Suthep's very, very clear directive to the protesters, though, not to bear arms, and to sit in the face of resistance is the proper tactic to adopt. Doubtless Chalerm will apply strong-arm tactics. But as the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order have never to date achieved anything resembling peace and order, it remains doubtful that either will suddenly materialize anytime soon. There is no way that Chalerm will be able to move the protesters without force. And if his hand is overplayed, the army will doubtless respond. As the discourse now seems to be hopelessly locked on who occupies their own respective ant hill, the fundamentals of this conflict are in danger of being overlooked. This administration not only has no legislative power, but it will never regain legislative power. The only power they can flex now is an unlawfully imposed caretaker emergency decree in the midst of an election which must be the envy of Robert Mugabe. All that remains of the Yingluck administration is the exercise of power.

Shouldn't that be the abuse of power?

Oh pleeeease...not the ear medicine line again.

Sorta funny the fist time I read it about 2000 posts ago, now the line is downright boring.

Is that your best attempt at humour?

This is just too funny for words now.

I can see the red brigade's frustration boiling over this week.

Thaksin's schtum, Chalerm's a busted flush and Suthep is blowing raspberries at them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope you won't feel so flippant when Thai blood is spilled in increasing quantities over the next few weeks.........

It's serious now.

How refreshing with an original joke!!clap2.gif

How would Thaivisa survive without the creativity of some posters??

No doubt, SD!

It's always one of the following:

Red, Red, Red,

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow

Thaksin, Thaksin, Thaksin

He's a drunk...

She's a ditz...

Those of this ilk...skip'em

I don't think that the end is a military coup but a slow legal/judicial coup. The rest is a dog and pony show.

(Pity those who have been seriously affected.)

And then? The reds descend upon BKK. Deja Vu.

Yep maybe deja vu, but PTP will be completely RS then with them all running around like head-less chooks trying to either flee the country or hide their sorry little <deleted> and looking for excuses as to why they aren't responsible for anything.

Should round up Suthep and his whistle mob and toss them in the monkey house. Seriously this circus needs to stop.

No coup will come because the army does not want any part of it. wai.gif

"Should round up Suthep......."

Should do, ought to do, would like to do, may do, threatened to do, will possibly do.......

Let's all wait and see if "motormouth" and his lads can post-9891-0-51872700-1390829670_thumb.jp

Should round up Suthep and his whistle mob and toss them in the monkey house. Seriously this circus needs to stop.

No coup will come because the army does not want any part of it. wai.gif

My thoughts exactly. It's gone beyond a joke now. Well past time for this nutter to be slopping out his own cell and Thailand getting back to normal.

You said quote "back to normal" cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

This morning:

Suthep threatens to shut down CMPO within a day

And 5 minutes ago, Suthep on stage:

RT@Lerlaforever: Suthep: So close down your CMPO, or we will do it for u. But we won't tell u when , to let u live in fear.

Didn't he just say when this morning? And apparently this evening he can't remember what he said this morning?

And this guy wants to run the country?

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

This man is now displaying clear signs of some major psychiatric disorder, somewhere in the order of paranoid delusional or borderline schizophrenia.

Sort of like that movie Downfall where Hitler is moving imaginary divisions around thinking he is still in full control of all his forces when actually he didn't have any.

Kinda sad really.

Is this from your wiki research regarding major mental illness, or are you a clinician?