To the Farang Bicyclist Who Tried to Push My Car This Morning

mesquite

sorry dude, that was me. I think i got a bad batch of EPO this morning, but I was so close to my PR before your car got in my line. My HR was 163.5, which was ideal; watts at 1725 for 11 seconds, and i just couldn't control the roid rage plus blood transfusion (all done at 2 a.m. in sheer darkness). I was not lost, just focused!!!!

-signed, Lance.

If so you were not focused. It was a road not a racetrack. People doing that give cyclists a bad name and that does not help them gain extra consideration from people using the roads properly.

sorry dude, that was me. I think i got a bad batch of EPO this morning, but I was so close to my PR before your car got in my line. My HR was 163.5, which was ideal; watts at 1725 for 11 seconds, and i just couldn't control the roid rage plus blood transfusion (all done at 2 a.m. in sheer darkness). I was not lost, just focused!!!!

-signed, Lance.

If so you were not focused. It was a road not a racetrack. People doing that give cyclists a bad name and that does not help them gain extra consideration from people using the roads properly.

I think he's joking, with all the details and such, and the signature Lance. smile.png

shhhh... dont tell him whistling.gif

• Like 2

-signed, Lance.

I think he's joking, with all the details and such, and the signature Lance. smile.png

I am sure all posters are honest here. I always treat them as such until definitely proved otherwise.

• Like 1

-signed, Lance.

I am sure all posters are honest here. I always treat them as such until definitely proved otherwise.

What, even when they talk about cycling and steroids and sign themselves Lance?

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

From the idiots I have seen on cycles here the steroid part can fit and the only thing that surprised me was he could remember his name.

You raise some good points, harrry. I've seen cyclists do some pretty stupid things before, but this is the first time I've ever had one get aggressive. I really thought he was doubling back to have a confrontation, but he rode on by with a gritty, determined look on his face. I didn't even think of the steroid aspect. That fits right in in this case. I think you solved the mystery.

Edited by mesquite

I have seen some Chinese tourists on bicycles as of late doing some pretty STUPID things…..or is it just me?

No, it's not just you. They defy logic, but they don't get aggressive from what I've seen. They just kind of meander down the road oblivious to cars, trucks, busses, etc.

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 2

Sorry dude, it was I who tried to push your car. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You see, those Thai Toyotas are so much smaller than a bicycle, and so underpowered, that I honestly thought you needed some help. I just didn't want you to have to get out and push your car.

I won't let it happen again. Just get out and push the damn thing and I'll wait.

-signed, Lance.

Lance; congratulations on winning so many races while on drugs. When I'm using drugs I am lucky to find my bike let alone win a race!

-signed Willie N

Edited by canman
  • Like 1

I must admit my first post was a little hard to tell if I was joking. EPO, Steroids, signed Lance.....ah, you never know. Sorry, I was joking. Let me tell the honest truth in this post:

I got a call this morning from my ex. she needed 100,000 Baht for good luck to give to her mom. If not, I am kicked out of my house that i just bought her last week. She told me about her other boyfriends wanting to take her to dinner (yes, we are married) and I had to get back home or all was lost. Her mom was yelling in the background, "make it 200,000 baht and a new car." I could hear my stuff being broken in the background.

The quickest way to my house was on a bike (borrowed from my other gf who is now pregnant with our 11th kid. I think 7 are mine.). Well, I started on my way and found out there was a poisonous snake stuck to the frame. I panicked. I looked down and, when i got the snake off, looked back up and saw your car. man, i did feel bad and didn't mean to yell......i will hit up the temple tonight.

*note: lost the house, now homeless in CM, visa expired for 9 years, bike was stolen, called farang until i cried, and some joker took my parking space. now i must figure out how to live for less than $500 a month.

hope this clarifies.

signed, clown. giggle.gif

No sympathy you bought all this on yourself...you should not come here if you do not take all precautions...(11 kids...havent you heard of condoms?) Send me $300 of the $500 and I will tell you.

Thailand is the hub of dumb farangs who yell stuff and push their way through traffic. I am a farang, but if any nut case treated me the same, I would most likely back up and give him a run for his money. Seriously, I know plenty of farangs that shout things, and act like they got an important appointment/or are late for work. Most of them just missed the first five minutes of the World Soccer Cup and have a beer waiting. Have pity.

I have seen some Chinese tourists on bicycles as of late doing some pretty STUPID things…..or is it just me?

Confused...... are you asking have we seen Chinese doing stupid things, or are you asking if its just you doing stupid things......

tongue.png

I say, I say boy,,,,, thats meant as a joke son....