3 Drunk Teenagers Crash Into Motorbike Taxi Rider

Rimmer

3 Drunk Teenagers Crash Into Motorbike Taxi Rider

pdn246.jpg

PATTAYA – January 28, 2014 [PDN]; at 4.20 a.m. Pol. Capt. Chaleaw Boonkhoom (Investigation officer of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) was notified that there was an accident involving 2 motorbikes that had collided which each other. There were many injured victims in front of “Pook Swan House Bar” in Soi Bua Khao, central Pattaya, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, so he rushed to inspect at scene together with the rescuers of Sawang Boriboon Tharmmsatharn foundation, Pattaya city.

Upon arriving at the incident the officers found a black Honda PCX (that the 3 male teenagers where riding ) that had collided with a red-black Honda Wave motorbike which belonged to the middle age man who was a motorbike taxi rider. Both of the 2 litigants a total of 4 men were severely injured. The officers also found that the 3 male teenagers were drunk

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/28/3-drunk-teenagers-crash-into-motorbike-taxi-rider/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-28

The positive angle on this accident is 2 motor bikes off the road to create a better chance of survival for other road users.

The victim of the drunks is a motorbike taxi driver. My wife has just received a call that a family member who is a motorbike taxi driver is in hospital with severe injuries after an accident. He has a wife and two young children he supports and has helped us on many occasions. In the future I trust you will not make such thoughtless & disparaging comment.

Well if you have a motor bike taxi man helping you, you are very lucky. Maybe there is an motive somewhere along the line.

In my view, they create dangers on the road. They pull up at red traffic lights, quick look, then "straight through". Time is money to them, not safety to their passengers and other road users.

So my original quote still stands.

The positive angle on this accident is 2 motor bikes off the road to create a better chance of survival for other road users.

The victim of the drunks is a motorbike taxi driver. My wife has just received a call that a family member who is a motorbike taxi driver is in hospital with severe injuries after an accident. He has a wife and two young children he supports and has helped us on many occasions. In the future I trust you will not make such thoughtless & disparaging comment.

Well if you have a motor bike taxi man helping you, you are very lucky. Maybe there is an motive somewhere along the line.

In my view, they create dangers on the road. They pull up at red traffic lights, quick look, then "straight through". Time is money to them, not safety to their passengers and other road users. So my original quote still stands.

Nope no 'motive' other than being a good hard working guy, known him and other drivers in the family for 17+ years who all help out each other, family members & when needed, foreigners. In my experience there are more good people in the general Thai population than 'bad' and no I don't wear rose coloured glasses.

Just as many stupid foreigners driving motorbikes, proportionally, as attested to by the constant reports of death and injuries, my personal observation when driving around Pattaya and I would assume yours...

Edited by simple1

Its always the brother / family member and motorbike accidents first, then next month it will be the sick buffalo

Its always the brother / family member and motorbike accidents first, then next month it will be the sick buffalo

Enjoying yourself? No buffalos owned, sometimes bought for slaughter, by the extended family members for large family gatherings.

Edited by simple1