Police Preparing Security Plans For 2 Feb Election

Lite Beer

Suthep: Today in front of the Army Club, day time, two gun shots were fired at our protesters. One is injured and is now hospitalsed

Suthep: Our people caught the culprit who was armed with weapons

Suthep: He was hit by our people before bening sent to a hospital. Guess who he is. He was a police officer.

So his colleagues are preparing security plans to shoot more protesters?

Disgusting.

Other sources say he was a disgruntled motorcycle taxi driver. Read into it what you may. Suthep does have a way with words though.

Sent from my Brain

I land in Bangkok on Feb 3, I hope there are no problems.

100% positive their will be major problems which could restrict travel plans around Bangkok areas not to sure it will be a lot different

to how its been for the last two months good luck but any way you will fit in very well with the Thainess of being late for everything

Provisional Internal Royal Thai Police Force Security Plan:

1. All officers to stay at home and watch TV

if you really, really have to go to one of the venues:

2. stay far back, close to an escape route

3. DO NOT RESPOND! (be busy on the phone with a look fixed to the horizon!)

4. If you hear a loud noise "do a Chalerm" (run like hell)

5., 6. and 7. are still being planned (suggestions via facebook are welcome)

Suthep: Today in front of the Army Club, day time, two gun shots were fired at our protesters. One is injured and is now hospitalsed

Suthep: He was hit by our people before bening sent to a hospital. Guess who he is. He was a police officer.

Disgusting.

Other sources say he was a disgruntled motorcycle taxi driver. Read into it what you may. Suthep does have a way with words though.

Sent from my Brain

Proven to be a policeman- Sgt Major Kongpetch Petchkanha.

Disgusting.

Sent from my Brain

Proven to be a policeman- Sgt Major Kongpetch Petchkanha.

Cheers for the update, just read this as well in the post. Was he really trying to defend himself as per reported? Does the PDRC have the right to search Police? Was he stationed there undercover to monitor events? Don't think we are going to find out from an unbiased point of view. If I were a policeman though and my life was in danger, I would shoot too, as per Police policy in Australia and being a pretty Democratic country at that. Violence on the weekend an understatement.... Poor Thailand....

Sent from my Brain

I dont think So! They all make too much money with their payoffs, bribes, after hours side gigs, and roadside checkpoints. Not only that but most have many women also. Lots of perks to make them want to keep their jobs. Its easier for them to just sit back and pretend to care about upholding the law and protecting the people

I want YL to entice them with something to help the voters vote. How about a banana? Or would a bag of rice do? BTW she looks pretty good in that photo.