Triple Entry Tourist Visa - Do I need to show flights out/in

I am going to apply for a triple entry tourist visa from Manila (I am uk citizen currently living in Philippines)

Do I need to show airline tickets showing that I will be leaving Thailand, coming back in, going out again, coming back in, going out again or is just one ticket departing Thailand enough?

Thanks in advance

i get triple entry visa's all the time. (from consul in Hull UK) never have to show any future tickets. never had any problems at all.

when you arrive at immigration make sure you have written the visa number on your arrival card and say clearly to the immigration officer 'i have a two month visa' - they may not spot it and only give you 30 days. and check the exit date before you leave the counter just in case.

The Thai Embassy in Manila is very strict. I think the best you can do there is a double entry tourist visa. They have about five things on your checklist that you must provide to get the double entry tourist visa. I just did this myself this early January

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kuka

They like Vientiane might do a 3 entry but with only 90 days validity.

For single entry visas they have been reported as not asking for a ticket out of the country.

Sorry,But can you explain the 90 day validity. Does it mean one has to wait 90 days before they can try to apply for another visa at a different embassy?

They like Vientiane might do a 3 entry but with only 90 days validity.

For single entry visas they have been reported as not asking for a ticket out of the country.

Sorry,But can you explain the 90 day validity. Does it mean one has to wait 90 days before they can try to apply for another visa at a different embassy?

It is the amount of time you have to use the visa for entry into the country. It is shown on the visa sticker as the enter before date,

What I was saying is that a 3 entry visa valid for 90 days would mean you would have to use all 3 entries within 90 days of the visa being issued. This would make the 3rd entry useless.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on getting a triple entry tourist visa at Manila

Went to the Thai Embassy in Manila last week, I took my passport, application form already completed, 2 photos, a letter explaining my travel itinerary, copy of a few hotel bookings covering my 1st few weeks, and copy of my flight to Thailand from Manila, paid 4,350 peso (3,200 baht), was in and out of there in about 10 minutes

Went back today and it had been approved and was in and out in less than a minute, great service!

Went to the Thai Embassy in Manila last week, I took my passport, application form already completed, 2 photos, a letter explaining my travel itinerary, copy of a few hotel bookings covering my 1st few weeks, and copy of my flight to Thailand from Manila, paid 4,350 peso (3,200 baht), was in and out of there in about 10 minutes

Went back today and it had been approved and was in and out in less than a minute, great service!

How long is your visa valid for (enter before date on visa)?. It can be 3 months or 6 months.

How long is your visa valid for (enter before date on visa)?. It can be 3 months or 6 months.

6 months :)

That's good news. They must of had a change of management at the embassy consular section. All previous reports are about only a single entry and unfriendly service.

I could hardly believe it, Manila is a good option, very cheap flights from bkk to manila and the embassy is in a nice part of manila to spend a few days

You mentioned last week, and today you obtained your visa.exactly what day did you submit it.

You mentioned last week, and today you obtained your visa.exactly what day did you submit it.

Submitted Wednesday morning (they only accept applications in the mornings) and they said it would be ready Friday afternoon but I was busy until today