What would you do faced with narrow minded xxxxxxxxx

Showbags

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make it clear the road is now on your land, if they use it or cross it ( to access water etc) they are trespassing. I hope I am wrong, but I feel this is not over and there will be further developments at some point.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

I don't know how.

I don't know when.

But this is gonna come back around and bite the OP in the left butt cheek.

You thinking violence?

Not violence. But, as Joe Cocker would say, We get by with a little help from our friends (and neighbors). There's a thousand ways that having good relationships with neighbors will improve quality of life, and hundreds of ways that a bad relationship with our neighbors can really make life more difficult.

One day, we all need a favor. Like, for example, the day the surveyors come out and inform you that you built your fence 4 inches over the line onto your neighbor's property. Or a road, perhaps.

BTW, I know Joe wasn't the first to sing the song, but I like his the best.

• Like 1

We have access and we have water and we have chanote titles with already defined and approved boundaries...so no issue there.

By simply building the road half on their land and half on ours...we both win and at absolutely no cost to them and they get 50/60 wah of land back.

Now, as we have done today, we build the road on our land only, so we lose a little and yes a little less to sell...maybe...but I have a plan for that.

Big issue is that they lose their water as we have let it run down another boundary, around a corner and over into their land....this used up about a 1 metre wide drain for 50/60m's...we will tomorrow while the Makro is still there...be leveling that drain and getting that 1m wide strip back to plant trees.

Unfortunately they will have to buy rice to eat this year.

• Like 2

Studying your case carefully and after giving it due consideration, Ihave come to this one conclusion. Just one mistake as I see it YOU BROUGHT LAND!!!. Condos mate,condos, you get to keep 50%.

Have bought and sold a few blocks, so no issue there and all should flow ok with this one also....fingers crossed.....but it is worth a lot more than all the others...she might have a sneaky plan...

Remember if they have no access to a public road they can use your road for access.

No they cannot if it is fenced and gated.

But that is not the issue

Read the law on access rights.

Tell me more?? ie if their land has NO PAPERS ie is up a hill and cannot be "owned" and my land has nor sor sam gor, whats the score there??

ps this is my situation not the OP's sorry to butt in OP

We have access and we have water and we have chanote titles with already defined and approved boundaries...so no issue there.

By simply building the road half on their land and half on ours...we both win and at absolutely no cost to them and they get 50/60 wah of land back.

Now, as we have done today, we build the road on our land only, so we lose a little and yes a little less to sell...maybe...but I have a plan for that.

Big issue is that they lose their water as we have let it run down another boundary, around a corner and over into their land....this used up about a 1 metre wide drain for 50/60m's...we will tomorrow while the Makro is still there...be leveling that drain and getting that 1m wide strip back to plant trees.

They don't win because later you say you will give up ownership to the government.

They don't win because later you say you will give up ownership to the government.

Read...absorb...understand...

But in case thats not possible...they get half of the current road BACK for them to use as rice land or whatever they wish to do with it....it will be road no more....gettid ?

Thailand is not a place where i would be upsetting neighbours even if i was in the right, i am surprised your girlfriend hasn't said something. How long have you been living in Thailand?

She started it.

12 years.

Anything else ?

• Like 2