Forget me already!

jimBaaaa

Im currently in England, will be going to see the bargirl in 30 days for the second time. She knows I'm coming, she has been "waiting" for 6 months for me to come back, I understand they have a tendency to try the manipulation game, as do I, but, we spoke this morning about her daughters seventeenth, then seven hours later asks me what I'm upto in a text, I didn't reply, was busy with whatever, then twenty minutes later I get a voice mail saying I have forgotten about her! I sent her a rant back as per usual, calling her BAA, which she hates. she knows I'm coming back, she knows I'm in love with her, why bother with the YOU FORGET ME episode all the time, especially 7 hours after our last convo! She knows I'm not just going to not go back so why do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

the minute you leave Thailand if your going by taxi from patts.to swampy before the taxi gets half way up the soi she has forgotten you and cant wait for the next bf.dont worry she wont forget on the day you arrive as long as her current bf.is on his way,if not she will ring to say ma has fallen down and she had to go home.giggle.gif

• Like 2

Why do guys keep falling in love with Bar Girls? They don't in their home country unless they're drunk on their butts, so why Thailand? Are these guys that lonely and that desperate??? When its so easy to find a decent woman who doesn't sleep with every dick that buys her a drink.

• Like 1

the minute you leave Thailand if your going by taxi from patts.to swampy before the taxi gets half way up the soi she has forgotten you and cant wait for the next bf.dont worry she wont forget on the day you arrive as long as her current bf.is on his way,if not she will ring to say ma has fallen down and she had to go home.giggle.gif

That makes no sense matey, you didn't answer the question. She knows I coming, has done for six months. so why say I have forgotten about her 7 hours after our last convo, seems a little strange since we spoke on skype every day for the last 5 months. She has been made 100 % sure of my return. Lol why would she want a next bf to arrive at the same time as me?

Why do guys keep falling in love with Bar Girls? They don't in their home country unless they're drunk on their butts, so why Thailand? Are these guys that lonely and that desperate??? When its so easy to find a decent woman who doesn't sleep with every dick that buys her a drink.

It's all a game of chess fella. as long as money isn't sent over long distances it's

an even relationship

She probably sent the message to the wrong boy friend. In between messaging her Thai husband.

She sends mostly voice messages via whatsapp saying "YOU FORGET ME ALREADY JIM BAA" There is only one jim baaaa

you are just being silly, no bar girls in our home country.

She probably sent the message to the wrong boy friend. In between messaging her Thai husband.

The husband died 15 years, though I don't doubt she is shagging thai fellas when she can't get farang dick

• Like 1

Being human , BGs are often emotionally damaged and insecure, they know their assets decrease daily and will use any tactic to keep the attention and money flowing. They know they are easily forgotten or replaced in the twisted sad world they inhabit. Same world the op lives in.

Edited by daoyai

She's a 39 year old bargirl, I realise she won't give it up. But what an experience! To say as a 25 yr old lad, that I am learning slowly, all their tricks from a veteran of the game. So in my future visits to Phuket, when I go for the youngsters I'll know how to play every game, as I learnt it all from the best! And also be clued up when picking the wife

Being human , BGs are often emotionally damaged and insecure, they know their assets decrease daily and will use any tactic to keep the attention and money flowing. They know they are easily forgotten or replaced in the twisted sad world they inhabit. Same world the op lives in.

You talk like you have been doing bar girls yourself you naughty boy. Err do you live on mars? Isn't phuket on planet earth?

At 39 she wont have long left before she has to give it up. I know there are some that go on until they are 50, but who would want a woman like that, or any prostitute who had been selling it for decades? Have a bit of self respect man.

• Like 1

the op says it doesn't make sense why would she want a next bf.to arrive the same time as me,well from 1983 when my first visit to the land of sh---ers this does happen or didn't you know.

its called HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE but at 39 you could be on to a winner

as she will be known as OLDER THE FIDDLE THE BETTER THE TUNEcheesy.gif

Edited by meatboy

you are just being silly, no bar girls in our home country.

Let me put this way...bar sluts! Now do you whom I speak of? Actually met a few of them during my drunken drinking days. Glad I have a short memory! And I moved on.wai2.gif

Edited by Mrjlh

Thai's are impulsive and act randomly all the time without thinking. Plus she has a limited repertoire of messages to use.

Plus she really has not much of a clue that back in Farangland you have things to do, mainly to keep the money rolling in.

These simple generalisations would probably explain.

She always says I think to much. If I didn't think, I'd be the mug believing I was he one love. Better to know her dirty little secrets before I go back to her, so we both know the rules of the game. I always laugh at her when she says I'm the only one, even though she knows I've spoken to her Aussie sponsor. Silly girl

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Closed