Convection microwave oven you would recommend (or avoid)

telstrareg

Bought a Panasonic in 2003, never missed a beat, even back then was just over 7,000 baht..   [Had Panasonic for many years before in Europe]  2 years ago bought a Toshiba and put the Panasonic in the spare room, as still works perfectly...   

What is best No idea....For me Panasonic maybe...... 2x air cons still work fine 13 years on... DVD and Video Players both came from UK so about 15 + years old,  2 big [21Q] Fridges also replaced 2 years ago but with Hitachi ones, so far so good..  nothing wrong with the old TV but replaced it anyway last year but still kept to Panasonic...  Panasonic large Deep freezer still works fine.

On 10/22/2016 at 7:35 AM, KittenKong said:

Two newbies both promoting the same unknown product in a resurrected thread? I smell baked spam. Especially as I have never seen the brand on sale in Thailand.

you think too much. I have bought the brand they speak of. It was an induction cooker but one of the better I have owned. Make a suggestion or if you do not know kindly <deleted>.

6 hours ago, anotheruser said:

you think too much. I have bought the brand they speak of. It was an induction cooker but one of the better I have owned. Make a suggestion or if you do not know kindly <deleted>.

Think too much? No, I just think clearer than those two shills do. If someone joins a forum, posts glowing praise briefly about one brand of manufactured item and is never heard of again I will happily bet that they are spamming. There are people all over the Indian sub-continent who are paid to do this sort of promotional crap. Maybe a mod would like to check the IP addresses they used to post from? And both of them are using the same baking products review page as their contact webpage. What a coincidence!

As for on-topic suggestions, if you look back through the two pages of this thread you will note that I have made 3 entirely relevant comments about real convection microwave ovens which is the actual subject of the thread.

Edited by KittenKong