Living in Thailand

CJK1

Just moving to Thailand doesn't make you a revolutionary.

Since you're not investing here you're feeding the beast back there aren't you?

And had to slave away like you're talking about to save for that nest egg that allows you to "get out".

Pretty hard to get away, no one can completely.

But yes, withdrawing to the extent you can is certainly doing your part.

Just moving to Thailand doesn't make you a revolutionary.

Since you're not investing here you're feeding the beast back there aren't you?

And had to slave away like you're talking about to save for that nest egg that allows you to "get out".

Pretty hard to get away, no one can completely.

But yes, withdrawing to the extent you can is certainly doing your part.

Yes, I plan on investing the majority of my money in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I m in Europe and UK since 1.5 months, not been in UK since 2007. It s raining here and cold.

Yesterday I walked in hangars and have seen it s empty. Business are gone. Closed. good bye guys, we moved to China or Ethiopia... Mr boss keep your lousy pay check for himself and drive ferrari, why should He pay you anyway? Ask yourself why?

No wonder why bank make money, they all kicked out the humans in the production chain. Replaced by robots. I think it s going to be worse and worse.

News paper complain about nhs. Bankrupt soon. Living here in UK is expensive and not fun at all. When I m in Thailand, I can go out, no worry about money,... I just hope they don't become like Europe or USA.

Do you want live in this EU system where people struggle And are unhappy? Especially Youngs who watch TV all day or sell cannabis.

You need to find something to do in thailand. Teaching English is the best. I know a guy who do that and he is happy. He travel a lot in Asia.

Edited by Cheapman

I m in Europe and UK since 1.5 months, not been in UK since 2007. It s raining here and cold.

Yesterday I walked in hangars and have seen it s empty. Business are gone. Closed. good bye guys, we moved to China or Ethiopia... Mr boss keep your lousy pay check for himself and drive ferrari, why should He pay you anyway? Ask yourself why?

No wonder why bank make money, they all kicked out the humans in the production chain. Replaced by robots. I think it s going to be worse and worse.

News paper complain about nhs. Bankrupt soon. Living here in UK is expensive and not fun at all. When I m in Thailand, I can go out, no worry about money,... I just hope they don't become like Europe or USA.

Do you want live in this EU system where people struggle And are unhappy? Especially Youngs who watch TV all day or sell cannabis.

You need to find something to do in thailand. Teaching English is the best. I know a guy who do that and he is happy. He travel a lot in Asia.

I totally agree. I want to get out of the UK before I get drawn in to heavily with common consumerism attitude.

I'm not to sure about teaching English.

I will be working offshore for 6 months a year. I plan to spend my time in Thailand practising Muay Thai, fishing and learning the language and culture.

But yes I also think it's important to find something to occupy my time. I don't want to end up sitting in a bar 7 days a week. Not just yet anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand