Have Ebay.com account , how to sell on Ebay UK , Australia , Germany France etc

Hi

right now we have a Ebay.com account signed up in Thailand and selling in English on the main Ebay.Com website,

We would like to expand a little and try selling on the other Ebay websites .

But how do you do it if you do not have any European ID etc

If you have done it please let me know what needs ,to be done .

we are still limited to 50 sales a month , I am not sure if that includes only the Ebay.com site or all the Ebay sites

thanks for your help

You're not allowed to run a business on Ebay selling out of Thailand unless you have a work permit, and no Thai company is going to give you a work permit for that, so selling on Ebay from Thailand is work reserved for Thais only. Your business is illegal and I suggest you shut it down before you get caught.

• Like 2

You're not allowed to run a business on Ebay selling out of Thailand unless you have a work permit, and no Thai company is going to give you a work permit for that, so selling on Ebay from Thailand is work reserved for Thais only. Your business is illegal and I suggest you shut it down before you get caught.

Oh dear, are Thai Immigration posting on these boards now? Actually you can get a WP for selling online as long as you have the Thai staff required for a WP

OP you do not need separate ebay ID's, simply log on to the ebay site you wish to sell on and begin to list, it's as simple as that

If you are limited to the amount you can sell then just list 1 item on each ebay site to try it out and get a feel of how it works

• Like 2

Ok,,,,,,,first it is in her name.....I am just helping list things, she does the packing and shipping and getting the items to sell.

Its been going for 6 months now, and we are not trying to get rich ! 5-10k baht a month is fine , of course more is better :)

its her money and hopefully a little lesson on selling on the internet.

I will suggest to her that she shuts it down , I am sure that will go over well !

• Like 1

Ok,,,,,,,first it is in her name.....I am just helping list things, she does the packing and shipping and getting the items to sell.

Its been going for 6 months now, and we are not trying to get rich ! 5-10k baht a month is fine , of course more is better smile.png

its her money and hopefully a little lesson on selling on the internet.

I will suggest to her that she shuts it down , I am sure that will go over well !

Have you registered as a business on ebay? This will allow you to be able to sell more items per month

If you meet all the criteria for you to be able to have your selling limits upped (look on the ebay help pages for more info) then give ebay a call, they may be able to help you out

If you have been selling for 6 months without any issues your limit should be more than 50 items per month

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that when I list an item in the US, there is a check box for "US only" or other countries. The next time you list, watch for that.

yes there is , but they have to be on Ebay.com to see that ,

if you click that it will then give you the option to sell overseas and you have to give the shipping rate,

But I do not believe it will not show up on Ebay UK except at the very end of a search if there are not many hits,

Thanks for your reply,

it is only registered as private , what would you need to register as a business when located in Thailand ?

thanks

Go to your my ebay, then click on "Account" then "Business information" then change it there, it's easy enough and requires no paperwork etc

Thanks for your reply,

it is only registered as private , what would you need to register as a business when located in Thailand ?

thanks

Go to your my ebay, then click on "Account" then "Business information" then change it there, it's easy enough and requires no paperwork etc

Hi

thanks but it says

Personal Information not Business Information :(

ohh and I did a sample listing on Ebay UK and it took it , I will see how that goes and then try the others if Google translate will get me thru it

Thanks again

As an individual I purchase from eBay all the time I have lived in Thailand for over 8years never had a problem if I want to sell I sell as an individual you do not have to be a company to sell or buy on eBay I have dealt in China,UK,USA and Hongkong

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply,

thanks

Hi

thanks but it says

Personal Information not Business Information sad.png

ohh and I did a sample listing on Ebay UK and it took it , I will see how that goes and then try the others if Google translate will get me thru it

Thanks again

Have a good look through your information under the account tab in your my ebay, there is a option there to change from personal account to business account, this should then let you list more items

Good advice! Selling on Ebay is a good job for a woman so I suggest the OP retires and his wife should start her own Ebay business.whistling.gif

You simply need to go to the relevant ebay website and create your listing from there using your .com login credentials.

For example, if you start a listing in the .co.uk site, that listing will show in the uk, if you start it on the .de it will show in Germany, and so on.

As someone already pointed out, you can tick a box to allow international sales, which means your item will appear on all ebay websites. Only difference will be the order in which it shows (when someone does a search for it in the site the listing was created it will rank higher in the list than when someone searches for it from a different ebay site).

• Like 1

Hello OP, I have an ecommerce store in Thailand, only selling to Thailand, electronics. Just wondering which forwarder you use to ship outside of Thailand? Before I had huge problems with my imports (being charged 30% duty etc) but now I have the "correct" forwarder. Its more easy to ship outwards?

With regards to your question, indeed you can get a WP. It all comes down to having a good lawyer and some money. And yes, you do need staff, my GF's family all working for me ;)!

• Like 1

If you want to expand leave this slavery system and become your own boss by opening your own shop ! Not yet fed up to work for the monkeys ?

OK, I will bite ,

Yes I want to throw my Ebay chains away and be a FREE man , please tell me how to do that so I can be my own master !

and how I can get millions of people to look at my product like I can on Evilbay :)

Please HELP us all .........

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I listed a few things on eBay UK that did not sell but I was charged a listing fee,

eBay.com main site gives you 50 free listings a month ,

Are there other eBay sites( anywhere in the world) that also give you a number of free listings a month ?

thanks for the info.....