Where to buy Humanscale Freedom office chair

Hi,

Being fed up with cheap working chairs that break every few months I have done some research and would like to get this high-end chair :

Humanscale Freedom chair with headrest

http://www.humanscale.com/products/product_detail.cfm?group=FreedomTaskChairWithHeadrest

I could not find any place in Thailand though that sells this brand on the web, does anyone know where I could buy this in Bangkok ?

THE classic office chair is the Herman Miller Aeron model. In the UK it is quite easy to pick up a second hand one for under 400 pounds as opposed to new at 800 pound plus. I don't know whether there is anywhere selling them second-hand in Bangkok.

Thanks to all for your info, although I was hoping to find the Humanscale Freedom somewhere here in Thailand, because I would like to have a headrest, a Steelcase chair maybe interesting as well, especially for that price. .. Can you elaborate on that Modernform promotion ? Do you know until when it is valid ? I'll go to the showroom at Central Word, I hope they know about the promotion there :)

For 18,000THB you get the top of the line model. It does have a small built in headrest but it is only available in a black synthetic woven fiber not leather. There are several styles under the "THINK" name and surprisingly the top of the line model is cheaper than the lesser models. Apparently they have more of them and want to run down their inventory.

I bought mine about 3 weeks ago from the Phuket showroom and according to the sales staff they will keep on sale until all stock is sold. At that time I believe they had about 70 in stock so you should still be able to get one.